Chapter 63

Luke's POV

"You are back", a nervous grin appears across Jai's face as Beau enters our room.

"What are you doing back?".

"It is my house too", he rolls his eyes as he drops his bag tithe floor

My lips press in a line. "What do you want?", I speak coldly towards him.

"Nothing".

"Does mom know you are back?", I ask.

"Who cares...", he says but the look in his eyes makes it seem like he wants to know something.

"Where is she?", he continues.

"Comforting Anna", the words slip out. Shit.

"For fuck sakes she needs to get over this. I told her she can't date that fucker-".

"That isn't the reason", Jai's teeth clench.

Beau's eyes widen. "What do you mean".

"We can't tell you".

"What the fuck does that mean? What wrong? Did something happen to Anna!".

"Don't pretend like you care", Jai crosses his arms.

"She is my sister".

"That didn't matter last time", I say.

I glance over at Jai.
I do not want to be the one to tell Beau. He shouldn't even know. He hasn't support their relationship since day one. "What happened with Anna?", his voice raises when we don't answer him.

"I thought you didn't care", I spit back.

"Tell me what is going on", Beau shouts.

Jai breathes out deeply shoving his hands into his pockets.

"If you won't tell me what is going on I am going to find out myself", he speaks through his teeth but I grab a hold of him arm before he can walk away.

"Let go of me", he shouts tugging his arm away from me.

"No. You are not going to see her!".

"Just because you show up her and she is upset because he broke up with her doesn't -", I pause. Holy shit. I did not just say that. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"He what", he speaks slowly.

"You heard me".

"How many times did I have to tell her", he breathes before leaving the room.

"Beau just leave it alone!", Jai shouts but Beau doesn't listen. Instead he pushes Anna's door open letting himself in.

Beau's POV
"You are home", my mother speaks but the words barely process through my mind. I am focused on Anna. She looks so innocent and small as she sits with her knees pulled up into her chest. I almost fall to my knees at the sight of how upset she is.

"Please don't tell me I told you so", she cries softly before covering her face with her palms. I quickly run over to Anna, wrapping my arms around her. I am surprise she allowing my gesture.

"Shhh Anna please don't cry", I whisper.

I can't believe he fucking broke her heart. No matter how much I pretend I didn't care about Anna she is my sister. I love her to death and nothing will ever change that. I will do anything to protect her and I only want the best for her. I want to tell her I told her so, so badly but she obviously knows it. I knew Daniel was good for her. That fucker.

"I am sorry. This is all my fault", I tell her. It truly is. I didn't do enough. Or did I do too much. I pushes him away from her. I never have her the time to talk. I never listened.

She shakes her head. "No it isn't. I am the stupid one who thought Daniel loved me". It takes everything in me not to get up and drive over to Daniels. I am going to do my best to contain myself because I know hurting him at this point won't do anything in my favour. Well besides seeing him suffer after putting my sister through pain.

"Why", I question softly.

"Why did he break it off".

She remains quietly as she wipes her eyes with the sleeves of her shirt.

"I broke it off with him", she speaks but I don't believe her. She remains looking down at her comforter avoiding all eye contact with me.
"We both know that isn't true. What is the real reason?".

She looks up slowly and there is so much pain and hurt in her eyes.

"He cheat on you didn't he", I press my lips into a firm line.

She doesn't answer.

"After everything", I pauses.

"You know I have to beat his ass now".

"Please don't hurt him. It was never going to work out anyways. I am so over everything".

"Do you hate me", I ask her.

She shakes her head slightly but turns away.

"Please just leave me alone. I need some time to think".

"I am sorry".

"I know", she murmurs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I AM SO SORRY! I know it has been almost three weeks since I last updated! I wrote out a chapter two weeks ago and I sent it to my email to save it and I guess the email never sent and I lost the chapter! But I am sure you guys don't want to hear my excuses but I am sorry! I truly am I hate making you guys wait so long!