Chapter 24

This chapter contains sexual content so I warning you in advance! If you feel uncomfortable reading about this subject I suggest you skip this chapter... But I hope you still read it, and vote please!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I love you Anna", he breathes through the kiss. My bottom lips trembles at his words. Love me. Daniel loves me? James said Daniel was incapable of loving someone other than himself.

"I love you Daniel", I stumble over my words.

He smiles but the look in his eyes say another thing.
"What don't you look like you believe me?", his eyes filled with hurt.

"I never thought you would say it", I admit.

"Why not?", he questions holding me closer.

"I don't know. I never thought of us being serious".

"I have been holding everything back. But I am so serious about you Anna... I want to show you how much I care about you", he smiles leaning in closer.

Daniel's POV

Her eyes widen as I press my body against hers. I walk over to the bed lowering her onto the mattress. She crawls back onto the middle of the bed. I crawl on top of her crashing my lips against hers. I make my way down her neck, kissing her softly until finding her sweet stop to leave my mark. She moans softly in my ear making me want her more than ever. She gasps as I lower my hips onto hers pressing my growing bulge against her. We are only kissing and I am already so hard for her. I love how she isn't wearing pants because it makes us one step closer.

"I want the world to know you are mine", I growl into her ear.

Silence lingers between us as she sits quiet.

"What's wrong?", I question pushing the fallen pieces of hair out of her eyes.

"I-I", she stutters not able to put together a sentence.

I sit up sitting beside her and run my fingers through my hair. "You aren't ready to go through with this tonight are you?", I sigh hoping she is ready. I am so tired of waiting and I can only control myself for so long.

"I-I don't know", she quietly whispers.

"Do you want to?", I innocently question.

She nods but I can see the uncertainty in her eyes.

"It is just we just got back together-".

"We weren't even broken up for more than 4 hours", I chuckle under my breath.

"I don't want to force you into doing something you are not ready for".

"It isn't that I am not ready I am just", she speaks breaking eye contact.

"Nervous? Scared? Don't worry babe, I will guide you through everything. There is no way I am going to make our first time uncomfortable".

I stare deeply into her eyes never breaking eye contact. I have never spoken to Anna this way. I finally have to courage to tell her how I truly feel inside. However these feelings confused me. This girl drives me insane. She is beautiful in every possible way. I love the way her face flushes pink when she gets embarrassed or how her eyes light up when she sees me. I love how crazy I am about her. I love making her laugh because I love hearing it even though she hates her laugh. I love when she stumbles over her words. I love how she plays with her hair when she is nervous or bites her lip. I love the dimple on her right shoulder. I love how she is so carefree and her positive outlook on life. I love how she never thinks of these little things yet I love them so much. I have never noticed how much I loved them until she needed space. I missed all her little things that drive me crazy.

I love Anna Brooks.

"I am ready to give everything to you Anna. I will go slow babe, I am not going to hurt you I promise", I say and mean.

My fingers make their way to the rim of her T-shirt. I pull the t-shirt over her head. Her hands fumble with my belt before unhooking them and pushing my jeans down my legs. I pull my shirt off myself tossing it to the floor. My lips press against her collar bones as I hook my fingers in her panties sliding them down her legs. She gasps as my cold fingers make contact with her thighs, and her body stiffens in my arms.

I push the covers down the bed with my feet and throw them over us, to make Anna feel more comfortable knowing she will be covered. Even though I find Anna beautiful in every single possible way, Anna is still insecure about her body.

Her breathing becomes heavier and unsteady as my hands make their way to the back of her bra.

"Can I keep it on", she quietly mutters pulling away from our kiss.

"Baby please you are so beautiful, and I want to see you. All of it", she gulps at my words.
My fingers tips find the hook to unclip it, before I slide it off of her. She quickly places her long hair covering her bare chest. I smile pushing her hair back.
"Anna there is nothing to be embarrassed about. You have an incredible sexy body that thousands of girls wish they have". She shows me a smile before pulling her lips between her teeth. My eyes wander down her body. This is the first time I have seen Anna fully unclothed. She is so beautiful.

"Tonight I am going to show you how much I really love you", I growl into her ear.

She smiles softly but this time it was different. Her lips smiled but her eyes didn't.

"This isn't going to hurt is it?", she quietly spoke rubbing small circles on my chest.

"It might feel uncomfortable at first but I promise you I will go slow. If you want to stop at any moment tell me. Don't be embarrassed. I don't want to hurt you, so please tell me if I do".

She takes a deep breath, and nods.
"Don't be afraid. I promise you I will make this an experience of an lifetime. No regrets" I reassure her.

I grab my jeans off the floor pulling my wallet out of the back pocket, taking out a small silver package out of it. I tear the condom open and slip the it over my exposed length. I glance up to see Anna's eyes widen as she takes in my bare appearance. I grin taking my lip ring between my teeth. I have been waiting for this moment for months now. I am finally about to make love to the girl I love. I love how close and imitate I feel to her in the moment even though we haven't done anything yet.

I lower my body onto hers supporting my weight on my elbow. I place my lips against hers sliding my tongue along her bottom lip wanting my entrance, which she grants. I breathe deeply slowly rocking my hips up against her teasing her entrance. My mind wanders distracting me. I can't believe after waiting for what feels like forever I am about to make love to the girl whom I love. She whimpers at my touch and her fingers travel up my bare back holding me tightly as I slowly thrust my large throbbing length into her. Her eyes close in a wince and her grip around me tightens. She breaks contact from our kiss placing her head into the crook of my neck. I slowly thrust deeper, causing her to breathe deeply into my neck. Her hot breath sends chills through my body, but I want her lips connected with mine.

"Fuck. Anna you are so tight... Am I hurting you?", I groan into her ear.

She shakes her head not wanting to look at me. I know I am hurting her but I don't want to stop. I know she feels uncomfortable so I pull out slowly which causes her nails to dig deeply into my bare back. Her eyes are full of hurt, as she looks down at me.

"Why did you pull out?", her voice cracks, her eyes are full of tears. I knew I was hurting her. Why didn't she tell me to stop? I feel my heart break a little inside when I see the pain beneath her eyes.

"I am hurting you. I promised you I never want to hurt you", I spoke softly.

"I thought you weren't enjoying it", she mumbles quietly.

"That isn't the reason. I am hurting you.. Maybe we should have waited a little longer".

"Please", she cries softly. "I don't want our first time to end like this... I just need some adjusting".

I don't want to hurt her but I know I will hurt her more if I don't continue.
I press my lips against hers kissing her passionately, waiting for few moments before beginning again.

I tease her entrance but can't get the courage to begin again. I don't want to hurt her.

"Please", she begs through the kiss.

I breathe deeply before rocking my hips up thrusting into her at a slower pace. I move at this pace until her grip around me loosen knowing she is adjusting. Once it feels more comfortable for her I begin to rock my hips back and forth. Thrusting deeper and deeper little by little still moving at a slow pace.
"D-Daniel", she whimpers, and I almost collapse into her arms at her moaning my name. Her hands remove from my back gripping onto the bed sheets. Moving at this pace is killing me. I am so close but I don't want to be done yet.

"Does it still hurt", I stumble over my words.

She shakes her head but I know she is lying.
Her mouth hangs opens as her eyes roll back in what I hope is pleasure. She rolls her hips in rhythm to mine causing me to moan her name loudly.

"Fuck", I breathe deeply.

My lips travel down her neck leaving love bites. I thrust deeper almost reaching my climax.

"Skip, I am about-", she stutters and I feel my length twitch inside of her letting myself into the condom.

I collapse onto her panting out of breath. I feel her heart beat rapidly against my ear.
"I love you so much Anna", I manage to say in between panting.

I look up and our eyes meet. She presses her swollen lips against mine. I roll onto my side and pull her onto my chest.

"I am so happy your brothers aren't home", I chuckle.

She says quiet in my arms as we lye in bed.

"It still hurts doesn't it", I whisper.

I look down to Anna and tears fill up in her eyes.
"I am sorry".

"Don't be sorry. Please", she begs.

I hug her tightly, as her eyes drift close.

"I'll be fine. Lets just sleep babe", she mumbles into my chest before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To the people that read this chapter hi! Comment below "XO" if you are still here reading!

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote please!

Keep sharing it with your friends or as a status on Wattpad because that would be amazing!
I am still dedicating chapter to people who leave the best comment below!

So whoever this chapter got dedicated to.. It was because I liked your comment so don't take this in the wrong way since this chapter is about their first time if that is how I should put it.