Chapter 25

Anna's POV

I groan as my phone wakes me up. I look over to Daniel who is fast asleep. I am still wrapped tightly in his arms. I manage to release an arm and grab my phone from my night table. My eyes close in a wince of pain as I reach over. My legs ache in pain, and I feel a burning sensation inside of me. As much as I wanted to enjoy it last night, I was in so much pain. I never thought it could hurt so much. I really wish Daniel somewhat enjoyed himself. I am worried he didn't. I felt my heart break a little inside when he pulled out. He said he wanted to stop because he was hurting me but I really hope he wasn't lying. I know last night wasn't Daniel's first time. I hope it was still special to him, because even though it was one of the most painful experiences ever I would never trade it for anything in the world. I love how imitate I felt to him.

"Hello", I answer.

"Hey Anna are you up? Luke and I are going to be home in about ten minutes. Can you unlock the door for us? Jai lost his key and I forgot mine", Luke speaks into the phone.

"Yea sure", I say before quickly hanging up. I untangle my body from Daniel's, and I attempt to wake him up.

"Daniel wake up", I shake him lightly.

He groans into the pillow, turning his head the opposite direction from me.

"Daniel babe", I whisper into his ear placing sweet kisses on his neck. I try to crawl towards the end of bed but my eyes close in a wince of pain once again. I am in so much pain, it hurts to move. I need to get more experience. That is.. If Daniel would want to do it again.

Daniel opens an eyes, "Babe come back to bed", his voice is raspy and comes out more like a whisper. He reaches his arm out to mine.

"Daniel you need to leave! My brothers are going to be home any minute! They can't find you lying in my bed naked! Hurry up and get dressed", I shout in a panic.

"Where did you throw my clothes?!".

"Babe calm down", he groans sitting up rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I can't calm down. What if my brothers catch us together-".

Daniel presses his lips against mine making me loose my train of thought. He takes my lip in between his teeth tugging tightly. His arms wrap around my waist pulling me onto his lap. The bed sheet separate his naked body from mine.

"Daniel", I pull away looking at the small amount of red on the sheets. I feel my heart stop in my chest.

Daniels looks down rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh", he sighs.

My eyes widen in disgust. I hate the sight of blood. "I-Is.... that.. mine?", I say in complete horror.

Daniel nods slightly. I thought bleeding during the first time you are intimate was only a myth or only occurred on the rare occasion.

"Do you have any spare sheets I will change them for you", he quickly says standing to his feet.

"Yea in the wardrobe in the hall", my words come out slow in a whisper.

"Pass me my jeans", he groans rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Can you pass me my jeans", he repeats. I break out of thought and pick his jeans off the floor before passing them to him.

He tiredly steps into his jeans yawning continuously, before exiting the room.

He returns moments later with a set of white sheets in his hands.

"Get off the bed I will change them for you", he mumbles. I rise to my feet before almost clasping to the ground. It hurts even more to stand. I take a seat at my desk in my chair as I watch Daniel peel off the sheet and replacing it with the new ones. It all feels real now. I lost my virginity to Daniel. My mind races back to last night. The way Daniel held me as he rocked his hips back and the forth. How slow and gentle he was. It still doesn't feel real.