Chapter 32

Daniel's POV

"Why isn't she answering her phone?", my tone raises as I pacing back and forth in James bedroom.

After what James has just told me about Logan and Beau I need to talk to her. She fucking lied to me! She said it was not important and did not affect me. If Beau almost killed Logan for just kissing Anna imagine what he would do to me if he ever found out how imitate we have gotten. I don't understand why Anna would never tell me this! This is something I need to know. Especially knowing what Logan said to Beau. I knew he was a perv.. He should never be allowed to be near Anna ever again.

"She needs to answer her phone", I growl through my teeth frustrated as I dial her number once more. Only for her to pick up after four times of ringing her.

"Anna!", I shout.

"Heeyy babby", her words are slurred, and my mind begins to race. There is a lot of background noise and loud music in the background. Where is she?

"Anna are you drunk?", my voice raises.

She giggles quietly, "I wouldn't say I am... drunk.. I only had four.. Maybe five or six drinks".

I feel my fist tighten by my side, as I ask her where she is. "Where are you?".

"Oooh I-I don't.. I don't think you would be very happy with me if I told you now", she giggles softly.

"You are fucking with Logan aren't you! Was he the one who got you drunk!", I shout into the phone. I swear if they are alone and he touches her.

"Maybe".

She is at a fucking party isn't she. She lied to me. I bet she isn't even with Andrea.

"Anna where are you", I repeat. I feel my anger rising, and I don't know how much longer I can go without completely bursting. I hate being lied to, more importantly by people who I trust. I have a hard time trusting people, but with Anna it was different.. Well I thought it was different.

"I am not telling you".

"Anna tell me now", I demand, and I can feel my pulse beginning to race.

"I will give you a hint", she laughs.

"Anna I don't want a fucking hint just tell me already. You are drunk and I don't want to alone with Logan. I am coming to get you".

"I am not alone. I am with my friends".

"Anna where are you!".

"Daniel what ever happened to asking nicely".

"Anna can you please tell me where you are", I manage to say in the calmest tone I can have at the moment. I do not like the idea of Anna and Logan together especially when the both of them are probably wasted. He will take advantage of her. The thought of Logan even touching Anna makes my blood boil.

"I am at Logan's house", she says and I feel like punching a hole in James' wall.

I quickly hang up the phone. "I need to go!".

James raises an eyebrow, "Where is she?".

"She is at Logan's house I need to go!", I shout running down his stairs.

"Wait I am coming!", James' shouts behind me.

"No I am going alone!".

"You don't even know where he lives!".

Shit... How am I suppose to get her now.

"But I do. I driven Anna there before, when they were friends".