Chapter 60

I turn my head away from hers closing my eyes. I can't look at her right now. The look in her eyes in breaking my heart.

"W-What?", her voice cracks.

I try to swallow but my throat is too dry. My mouth opens to speak but no words come out. Tears begin to fill up in her eyes but she quickly turns away. I don't have it in me to repeat the words I have just spoken.

"Why", she asks softly.

"I-I", I begin but I don't have it in me to finish. How do I find the strength to tell her why.

Anna's POV

"Have you been cheating this whole time", I manage to say. I bite down on my lip as I run my finger through my hair.
"Were you lying before! Was that whole work thing a lie to cover up for-", I raise my voice trying to hold back the rest of my tears. I can't cry in front of him. Not today.

"No. It isn't like that. It hasn't been going on for that long".

"That long! Has long has it been going on for!", I shout. I cannot believe what Daniel has just told me. He has been cheating on me..? When? How? I-I don't understand. After all we been through he goes and cheats on me. It takes all it in my not to slap him across his cheek right now. We were just about to make love and he tells me he has been cheating one me. This can't be true. He is lying. Deep down I need to know that is he lying.

"It was a one time thing I swear", he defends.

"Who was it with?".

"You don't know her.. I barely do either", he mutters the last part.

"When did this happen".

His finger travel to the back of his neck as he rubs it.

"I would rather not explain", he murmurs.

"Tell me now", I demand.

"The night after I slept over.... I was pissed at everyone including myself and went to have a drink. It turned out to be more than one drink. I met some girl and we started talking... Then-", he pauses.

"Continue", I speak firmly. As much as I don't want to hear it I need to know why. After everything that happened he would drop it and go sleep with someone else.

"Anna please", he glances up at me and our eyes meet.

"And you what? You fucked her", I say and I try to choke back a sob.

"I am sorry. It just happened I-", he pauses.

"So you were mad at me-".

"I wasn't mad at you. It was the whole situation we are in", I shout at him. I am surprise Jai or Luke aren't knocking on the door wondering what is all the yelling about. On the other hand they probably have their ears glued to the door.

"Bottom line you got drunk and had sex with some random chick you met at a bar!", my voice raises.
I can't believe him. After everything that happened. I am speechless.

"Was it worth it", I say.

"Was what worth it?".

"Was it worth sleeping with some random for no reason. After all we have been through-", I pauses taking a deep breath.

"I am sorry okay. I needed to get my mind off of things".

"Get your mind off of things!". He cannot be serious right now. That is no excuse.

"I didn't mean it like that. Anna I-".

"I was confused and I still am", he stumbles over his words.

"Confused about what?".

"About us", he admits.

"What about us? That you don't love me anymore".

"That isn't what I meant", he defends.

"We can't... We can't. I don't even know what to say right now", My words are jumbled as well as my mind. I should end it right now. He cheated on me. Daniel cheated in me. I should have ended this a long time ago.

"Anna... I can be with you anymore".
he says slow and soft.

"No really" I shout.

"Get out. I am so done with you. You have been a complete waste of my time. After all we have been through. After all I gave to you. I slept with my brothers best friend. I went behind my brothers back all for you. The fact that you would go and cheat on me I-I. I am speechless. It is disgusting. Yes I am tired of all this bullshit and maybe wanted a break but that doesn't make it acceptable to go fuck someone I don't even know!".

"Anna".

Daniel's POV

"How would you feel in I went out and fucked Logan because I am upset with Beau and the whole situation as well", she says and I have to prevent the bile rising in my throat. The thought of Logan touching Anna. I shake my head trying to get the thought out of my head.

"Did you ever love me?", she asks softly.

"Yes. Of course I did, I still do-".

"Don't give me that bullshit! If you loved me you would not have gone out and fucked someone else!", she shouts.

"I just- we just", she stumbles over her words. "Leave please! I am so done with you. I can't even look at you! Just leave please", she pleads.

"Promise me something. Promise me you won't tell Beau the real reason why we broke up... Please. And him I am sorry, and I hope he is happy".

Her mouth hangs opens at my words as she stares at me in disgust.

"Leave just leave now", she cries and I turn my back to her to open her door.

"Do you still love me", I ask her softly.

"I never stopped", she sobs. "Unlike you".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello lovelies<3 I kept my promise on the double update! Just promise me you will keep reading to the end loves! It isn't over yet :)

Comment and vote please <3