Chapter 46

Anna's POV

"Luke and I are going out to grab some dinner you want to come?", Jai asks as he peeks his head through my door.

"Where is Beau?", I question harshly.

Jai takes a deep breath in not answering me.

"Where did he go?", I repeat.

"Don't worry about it Anna", he tells me.

"So are you ready to go?", he smiles sweetly trying to change the subject.

"I have to change first. I will meet you in the car, just give me a few minutes", I say and he closes the door behind him as he leaves my room.

I run my fingers through my hair. I can't believe Beau went after Daniel. I knew it. I knew the second we came out about us dating he would burst. However we haven't we came out yet. He is slowly just putting together the pieces. I can't let that happen. I do not want to see Daniel getting hurt.

I shake my head trying to clear my thoughts. I walk into my closest and put on a pair of light washed jeans and a white collared blouse and a coral jumper over top. I slip into my flats and grab my purse before heading out front. I need to make sure I go along with my act. I have to make sure Beau and the boys believe I am not seeing Daniel. I don't know how much longer we can go without them finding out the truth for good. I so tired of lying to them. I hare lying to people, especially my brothers. Maybe it would have been better if Daniel told him the truth. I wonder how Beau would have reacted. That is a stupid question he would have beaten up Daniel.

A smile grows on Luke's face as I enter the car.

"Don't you look cute", he grins.

"Who are you trying to impress?", Jai teases and I playfully slap his arm.

"You do look pretty Anna", Jai tells me and I feel my cheeks flush with pink.

"Fuck how many boys are we going to have to fight off tonight", Luke smirks at Jai and I roll my eyes. The funny thing is they aren't joking. When we go out any boy that even lays eyes on me Jai and Luke both give them death stares or tell them to move along. They are so embarrassing.

Luke turns up the radio and 'Burn' by Ellie Goulding is playing. I sing quietly along in the back seat and I hear Jai patting his hand on his lap to the beat of the music. I am distracted by my phone vibrating on my lap. I unlock my phone to see I have a text.
*Hey I want to talk*, the message reads but the number is not familiar.

I hesitate on answering at first but I wonder who this is. *Who is this*, I reply back. I am not talking to anyone unless I know who it is. I am also not going to pretend I know who it is when I don't

*Logan..?* the text appears in my phone. I forgot I deleted this number off my phone. No wonder I didn't know who it was. Now I am really torn on answering. I glance up to Luke and Jai. Luke is distracted on driving and Jai is on his phone humming a long to the radio.

I take a deep breath. I don't want to talk to Logan... I was happy with him out of my life. Why does he always find a way back into it. What can he possibly want from me? Being the curious person I am I respond to his message.

*Who says I want to talk to you*. I don't want to talk to him but I am a little curious to what he has to say. I know I keep telling myself I don't want anything to do with him but my curiosity is taking over my decision.

*Can you at least listen?*.

* Why should I listen Logan?*.

If he is about to ask me for a second chance he must be dreaming. There is no way I am giving him another chance. I don't know why I am even answering him right now.
*I know I messed up*.
I look at the text and before I reply another one appears on my screen.