Chapter 39

My fingers run through Daniel's hair as he rests his head on my lap. Daniel closes his eyes as I play with his hair.

"I am bored", I whine. I have been over at his house for a couple hours now keeping him entertained while he is home alone. However we ran out of things to do so we have been flipping through channels for the past hour. Of course when you need something to keep you entertained there is nothing to watch on tv. We have been flipping through infomercials and documentaries about animals .

"I am fine at the moment. I can lye here all day", he smiles but his eyes remain close.

"You should be playing with my hair", I smirk twirling his roots with my fingers.

Daniel shakes his head, before opening an eye looking up at me.
"What's wrong with cuddling", he pouts his bottom lip.

"We aren't even cuddling", I frown. Daniel rolls his eyes sitting up. He pulls me onto his chest lying back down. His arms wrap around my back, stroking up and down. I can hear his heart beating, pumping radily against my cheek.

"Happy", he smiles. I look up to him and he presses his lips against mine.

I pull away playfully. "What's wrong?", he frowns.

"Nothing", I shrug.

Daniel's POV

I can lye with her is my arms all day, however Anna is one of those people who need to be entertained constantly.. Well I guess I am the same in that way.

"Lets do something", she whines.

I have a idea. I sit up pushing her off my chest. Anna gives me a curious look waiting for me respond.

I lift her hands over her eyes covering them.
"Close your eyes and count to twenty", I tell her, and she smiles as I run out of my living room. I hear her voice begin to count softly to herself as I run into the hallway deciding on a room to hide in. "10.. 11", I hear her call out. I still haven't found anywhere to hide. I quickly pull open the closet door in the front room and step into it.

" 19... 20, ready or not here I come", she calls out and I can't help but laugh. I don't care how old I will get, hide and seek will forever be the best game ever. I bite on my lip so she can't hear me giggling. I hear her footsteps come through the hall as I wait for her patiently to find me.

"Daniel?", she calls out. Like I am going to answer.

I look down to the floor and see her shadow pass by. I open the door slightly and see her beginning to walk away back towards the living room. I quickly open the door jumping out of the closet.

"Boo!", I yell and she jumps out into the air yelling.

"Daniel!", she scowls me laughing.

"You gave me a heart attack", she breathes placing her hand to her heart.
I laugh at her reaction. Scaring her is the best. It always takes her at least a good two to three seconds to scream, I love her late reactions.

Our attention is both draw to the door as it opens and my dad comes through the door.

"Anna I didn't know you were going to be here", he says as he enters.

She bites down on her lip to stop laughing. "I thought Daniel told you I was coming over".

"Daniel never tells me fucking anything", he curses as he takes his shoes off placing the neatly on the front mat. Daniela's dad is much like Daniel. Both are so carefree and don't give a fuck away anything.

"What have you two been doing? Causing nuisances?", he smirks.

Daniel rolls his eyes digging ing his hands into his front pockets.
"Did you at least clean your room Daniel? You live like a fucking pig".