Chapter 50

Before you read please note that this is a fanfic so please understand if this chapter is very unrealistic as well the rest of this. I try to make it realistic as possible but it is made up story so keep that in mind

Daniel's POV

"Get the fuck out of my way!", my tone raises as I speak to Beau.

"No!", he barks! I feel my fist clench by my side as he doesn't move.

"Move! I want to go see her since none of you cunts seem to care about your own sister?".

Beau burst into laughter and I can't help but roll my eyes. Why the fuck is he laughing?

"What?", I throw my hands up into the air annoyed with how he is acting.

"You honestly think I am going to let you go see her?".

"Yes move the fuck out of my way! I want to see my girlfriend because she needs comforting! She wants to see me".

A sudden change in emotion falls onto his face at my words. "Don't you dare call her your girlfriend. She isn't your girlfriend. She isn't your girl. She isn't your friend. You don't even know her!", he speaks and his tone is strange. He isn't yelling but his tone is threatening in a scary way.

"Beau you can't pretend like Anna and I aren't-".

"You don't have anything together!", he cuts me off.

"We have been dating for 7 months! Get it through your head Beau! I am not leaving. I am not going anywhere! What, you think you are going to beat me up and I will stay away? We will all pretend this never happened? I don't see the logic in that! What is that going to do beside me suing your ass for touching me. Lay one hand on me I dare you. I don't even care about this friendship anymore because I know what matter I will say you will forever hate me. I have done nothing wrong! I am sorry okay! I am sorry I didn't tell you I was dating your sister but big fucking deal! More importantly I am sorry that you are a fucking bitch that is the reason Anna will never be happy".

Beau presses his lips in a line as I continue to speak.

"Come on! Hit me! Punch me, kick me, send me to the hospital! It isn't going to stop me from seeing your sister and I repeat nothing is! I love her. I love her more than you fucking do because I listen to what she has to say! I understand her. I never told you because I care about her. I knew you would overreact-".

"What the fuck did you just say", he speaks.

"You heard me. You overreact over everything! You have no reason to hurt me! Do it. I am waiting. I would love to hear what Anna thinks about you, and for the reminder it would be the second time you have sent someone she loves and cares about into a hospital. Sorry if it is a crime that I love your sister".

Beau paces back and forth tugging at the roots of his hair.

"You betrayed me! How am I suppose to forgive you! Imagine if you had a sister and I fucked her behind your back and never told you! Huh you have never thought about that, you would be fucking pissed!", he shouts.

I remain silent. In a way he is right but.. Fuck. I am so confused. All I want to do is just go into the other room and see Anna. Plus the fact that at any moment Beau will burst and come at me is not helping.

"Stop!", Jai shouts as the door flys open. His eyes widen in surprise as he sees Beau and I. I guess he assumed he was going to walk in and see us beating the shit out of each other.

"Anna called the cops!", he shouts.

"What do you mean Anna called the cops", I quickly respond. Why would she called them?