Chapter 59

Daniel's POV

"Daniel!", Jai shouts my name through the phone. I was surprised when his name appeared on my phone. I haven't spoken to any of the boys for a few days now. Then again they have no reason to and don't want to... I miss them. We are always together. This is the longest I have gone without seeing them. They are my best friends. I wish they didn't over react. Shit. I am a horrible friend. I am the reason they don't want to speak to me anymore.

"What's wrong?", a panic arises in my voice.

"Nothing is wrong it is just. Can you please come over", he says.

"Come over..?", I surprisingly repeat this words.

"Yes please", he begs.

"Why?".

"It is Anna", he says and I am up on my feet putting on my shoes before he can even finish his sentence.

"She won't come out of her room. Beau and her had a fight and she locked herself in her room. It has been four hours. She won't answer us and won't come out and I- Just please come".

"I am on my way now", I mutter as I struggle to hold my phone trying to start my car.

"Thank you", he says before hanging up.

I pull out of my drive way and drive over to their house. I find it a little strange that Jai called me... I hope Beau isn't home. In a way I do. J want to see him. But then again, I don't want to face him right now. It.. It wouldn't be a trap would it? I shake my head clearing my thoughts. I need to stop over thinking everything. It isn't long until I reach her block. I pull onto her street speeding down the end of the street to her house. I stop and park in front of her house. I find myself tumbling over my feet as I run over to their door. Luke opens the door for me and is surprised to see me. "What are you doing here?".

"Jai asked me to come over", I say and Jai appears. "Hey Skip thanks for coming".

I follow him to Anna's room.

"Why didn't Luke know I was coming", I ask Jai.

"He would have said no. It isn't safe if you are here and Beau shows up", he answers and I feel my heart stop at my chest.

"So Beau is not home?".

"He left hours ago after they fought. He was so mean to her. I can't believe what he said to her".

"What did he say?".

"I don't want to repeat the words... But Beau.. I-I don't know if he is coming joke anytime soon. He doesn't want to see Anna".

We stop in front of her room. The door is closed and locked. "I will take over", I whisper and Jai nods his head. I knock quietly, as I lean m body against her door. "Anna baby", I call through the door. "Please open up", desperation fuels my words as I want to see her. It has only been four days but it has been a long four days. Sometimes I need her and sometimes I want to give it all up. It has never been easy with her. I love her so much. I always will no matter what happens between us.

The door still remains closed. "It is Daniel come on open up. I am alone. Jai and Luke are in the other room.

A few moments pass before I hear her fumble with the door handle. It opens a crack as she peeks into the hall. Her eyes light but she remains quiet as she lets me in closing the door behind her I don't know why she is being so quiet with me. I don't know how I expected her to act but I didn't think she would be giving me the silent treatment. I flick on her lights as they were off. "Keep them off", she murmurs to me but I don't listen. She needs some light in here. The only light is what shines through her window. She crawls onto her bed and pulls her knees into her chest.