please read

Hello everyone! 

I am sort of scared to post this due to the fact that it has been a VERY long time, and I apologize deeply from the bottom of my heart.

But hello! How has everyone been! I have miss being on here and I am being serious when I say I haven't had any time to sit down and log in to explain everything to you guys.

I have seen all of your inboxs, your messages, comments, etc and I am sorry I did not respond to many of them! To be honest when I posted the last chapter of my story no one was reading it so I thought no one wanted me to continue. Not to mention I have NO IDEA what to write next and I am still so stuck. I did write out a chapter but I ended up deleting it because I was not satisfied with it.

So I began to work on a new fanfic. It wasn't until late February I started to receive many comments on the last chapter I posted asking me to update, and to this day I get continue to get emails daily asking me to update and I would feel so bad because I simply have no ideas. I don't know what it is. I said I was going to take a break but it has almost been 5 months... But to be honest I have been working on a new fanfic but I don't know if i am going to post it.. Well right now because school is very busy and this summer is going to be a very busy summer... Writing and uploading a fanfic is a lot of work and I mean a lot of work. 

So I don't know really what to say. I can't see my finishing this fanfic right now. But once the summer comes I will have time to sit down and organize all my ideas and maybe read over my fanfic and will hopefully come up with ideas for an ending. So follow me if you don't already if you want and I will keep you guys update. If you want I can upload a preview of the fanfic I have been working on and I can see what you guys think of it. But I don't see myself uploading it until July. 

Let me know what you guys want me to do and I am sorry once again! 

<3