The Goblet of Fire

"HARRY POTTER!" yelled Dumbledore again.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. No.. not Harry. I look around and see Herminioe pushing Harry forward towards the center of the room to where Dumbledore is standing. He hands Harry the piece of parchment that clearly reads his name, because when Harry looks at it he looks around the room in disbelief.

Yells begin to sound the room. Everyone is angry and Harry is stunned. He begins walking up to the front of the great hall.

"What just happened." I ask Fred.
"I'm just as stunned as you are. There's no way they will let him enter though. He's too young." He replies.
The room begins to clear and we walk up to the common room. Ron and Hermione are talking in a corner and we join them.
"Did either of you know?" Asks George.
"No. Prat didn't say a word." Says Ron.
"Ron you know he didn't do it!" Says Hermione.
But he storms off. He seems... jealous. I don't know why, entering the tournament is frightening, and one must be a skilled witch or wizard to be successful.
"Well. I say we all get some rest. Talk about it more when Harry explains what is happening. Goodnight." Says Hermione.
George follows and heads to his dorm, leaving Fred and I alone.
"Fred." I say.
"Hm."
"Can we go somewhere?" I say as I grab his hand and head out the common room.
We wonder halls and look for an unlocked open classroom. Nowhere is unlocked. We climb all the way up to the 7th floor and find a tiny room with couches. We take a seat on the biggest one. We just sit there for awhile in complete silence. And then Fred grabs my hand and kisses it. He pulls my arm so now we're but *this* far away. He lays me down, his body on top of mine and his lips graze mine.
"You really think we should be doing this" I ask.
"Do you not?" He whispers.
"I do it's just that.." but I stop and think for a second. What do I have to lose. I pull him in and we begin to kiss more aggressively. We're hungry for each-other. His hands work there way to the end of my shirt. Just as he starts to lift it up, I stop him.
"I want alone time with you, but we're not ready for this"
He nods his head. Kisses me one last time, and then sits up.
"Did you want to talk about something?" He asks.
"No. I just wanted a moment with you. Feel like we haven't had any time together lately." I say.
We talk about classes for awhile, and then about the tournament. We find it's almost 2 in the morning and rush back to the common room. We kiss eachother goodnight several times before parting ways to our dorms. I lay in bed and think.

Something about this tournament is going to change everything.

********************************************