Chapter 33

More votes=Faster updates
Third Person POV

The sun was shining brightly on the prison, but nobody was outside. All of Woodbury was told to stay inside- and they listened. After what had happened yesterday with Daryl, no one questioned their saviors. There had been a lot yelling after the attack on Johnny. Everyone said Daryl was a nuisance and he needed to face consequences. Rick tried to get them under control but they didn't listen. Then Maggie came out. Holy damn was she pissed. She waited a few minutes expecting everyone to calm down. Every second longer she waited, she grew more furious. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She pulled her gun from her hip and shot up in the air. Everyone froze and looked at her.

"Shut the fuck up. All of you. You're all screaming bullshit. That piece of shit in their attacked a poor girl who has been through hell many times. Y'all should be glad we didn't punish him. In fact you should be happy we don't throw him out. Daryl is Enid's older brother. He is very protective over her. And so are we. You so as much step a hair out of line. I will shoot you." Maggie glared at everyone in front of her. All the kids stared in horror while all the adults stood surprised. Rick and Glenn barely ever saw this side of Maggie. Carol slightly smiled.

"He didn't attack her. He made a damn comment. All teenagers act like that. What Daryl did was an attack." One man commented folding his arms across his chest. Rick and Glenn started to become furious, but Maggie beat them to it. And Carol just stood there sweetly.

"Listen here asshole. Do I need to remind you that the Governor kidnapped her-and me and Glenn- and tortured her. Do I need to remind you that poor girl saved your lives?! And don't you say 'teens will be teens' because guess what? THATS NOT THE FUCKING WORLD ANYMORE! You dare to threaten the people who saved your asses right after you tried to kill us?" Maggie started to raise her gun at them, "Y'all don't know shit. So I suggest you get your head out of your ass and keep that piece of shit and yourselves under control. Daryl was acting like a brother. And now you're standing up for this kid like a father. The difference is... That kid doesn't deserve it. He destroyed her. She deserves so much love. Enid was just starting to get better and HE BROUGHT HER BACK DOWN THE HOLE! SHE WAS JUST STARTING TO COME BACK!!" Maggie kept screaming profanities at them till Rick placed a hand on her shoulder. All of a sudden the loving Maggie they knew came back. Glenn hugged her as she turned back to the people.

"We can live together as one group if we can get along. We will start fresh tomorrow. But we won't forget about what Johnny did. Don't leave your cells until we come and tell you otherwise." Maggie turned and walked away with Glenn at her side rubbing her back.

Rick sighed and turned to Carol who just nodded at him as if she knew what he was thinking. He walked to the cell Johnny was in and locked it. No one argued. No one said anything. Everyone just went back to their cells in silence. Rick and Carol walked out of the Cellblock slowly- afraid to find a disappointed Michonne and Carl with no Enid.

It had only been about two hours, but the mood in the Cellblock was lighter than it was earlier. Still people spoke quietly as if a herd was going to come through and tear them apart. Rick spotted Beth first and asked her the question he dreaded.

"Did you find Enid?" Beth just smiled and giggled a little bit.

"Carl did. He handled the situation... Well..." She giggled and shook her head slightly and walked away. Rick stood there dumbfounded. Next he spotted Michonne.

"Where's Carl and Enid?" Michonne smirked. She smirked. Michonne barely showed any emotion and here she stood chuckling.

"They're just laying around." Rick looked at her like she was crazy. As she walked away Rick saw Hershel in his cell.