Meeting The Members~

Please enjoy my EXO-M Fanfic guys~!!!! It's my first EXO Fanfic too~ Vote and Comment please~~

Chapter 1

Alyshia's POV

'You have been selected to go to South Korea and spend 3 years with the new KPOP group called EXO-M! Congratulations and have fun!'

What is up with this letter? EXO-M? Who are they? That name is so weird... All my friends like KPOP. I'm probably the only one who doesn't know what they are talking about everyday. I even heard them talk about this group and how they have cute and 'hot' guys in EXO-M. They knew about how this group was going to choose someone to live with them for 3 years.

I even heard them say that they will hate whoever gets chosen since they wanted to be the one. My friends are so harsh...

'We hope to see you tomorrow at the airport and a member from EXO-M will be there waiting for you!! Good luck!'

TOMORROW! WHAT? Don't they know I have school?

My friends would get suspicious because I would be gone for a long time, so I decided to text them saying I was chosen. Surely they would understand that I didn't choose to go... Right? Aish anyways.

Then my mum came into my room.

"Alyshia! Go and pack to go to Korea right now!"

I got up from my bed and started to pack my luggage... Depressingly.

"Hey. Alyshia what's wrong? Why do you look so sad? Come on! You have ALWAYS wanted to go to Korea because your uncle told you they give away free chocolate... I still don't know what's wrong with your uncle. Well... Its okay honey Korea will be fine!"

I went to pack and I also went to bed early. As people say, the early bird catches the worm~ you know what? When I first heard that (because my mum told me) I told her I'm not a bird, and I don't like eating worms.... She was laughing at me... Well I don't know.

NEXT DAY

My alarm woke me up and it was 4:00 in the morning! My mum is so sneaky!! She told me 7! Aish... It's so cold...

After I packed and ate breakfast, my mum dropped me off to the airport. My little brother started crying when I was walking away. I felt like tearing up too. But there was actually nothing I could do but talk to him over the phone everyday and every night. I will surely miss him. There are only 3 people in our family; my mum, my little brother and me.

I know what you're thinking. What about my dad? Well, he left us since Steven was born (Steven is my little brother.) But anyway lets not talk about my dad...

I was on the plane for about 9 hours and oh, how I hate planes! I get sick and that vomit feeling... It's really annoying and I get REALLY dizzy sometimes.

I finally got off the plane and went walking around until I found a really cute guy holding a sign that says my name on it. I was dressed up in jeans and a normal purple shirt and a white jacket with a purple luggage. Yes, you may notice that I LOVE the colour purple and white.

When I was walking towards the guy holding the sign, I then felt a sudden stab on my arm, and collapsed. I think I fell into the guys' arm because can a floor feel soft? No I don't think so.

Anyways, I ended waking up in a... Hospital? At least I think it's a hospital... I saw the same guy there just looking out into the blues out the window.

"Um... Hello?"

"Omo. Anneonghaseyo Alyshia. Gwenchanayo?"

"Umm... Hmm?"