My Boyfriend?~

Aish. Who's going to win Alyshia's heart this time? Is it Baekhyun? Or Luhan? But Melanie came back. And Alyshia found a secret diary that he has been writing in ever since she started living with EXO. And it tells her EVERYTHING that happened.

Chapter 23

Alyshia's POV

"What.... So who's my actual boyfriend here...?"

"I am!" They both shouted at me.

"I have the ring!"

"But I have your heart..." Baekhyun looked at Luhan. Luhan gave him the cheesy smirk.

"Umm... Maybe I should go and ask the others." And so I did.

Luhan's POV

"Luhan. What do you think you're doing?" He's starting to speak informal to me now. I'm older than him.

"It's my chance... You win her heart just like how you did before."

"You do realize... That 'before' was 5 years ago right."

"So?"

"They will be on my side. We have been dating for 4 years. And tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary."

"So?"

"Okay. We'll see who wins Alyshia's heart this time. But no matter what, her mum knows she loves me."

"Sure okay."

Alyshia's POV

"Taemin... How come Baekhyun and Luhan are saying they're both my boyfriend...?"

"Because they both like you a lot. But one of them.. Is the right one. This only depends on who you choose to believe in."

"H-huh? Who am I suppose to believe? Who's side are you guys on?"

"Okay. Luhan's side on the left and Baekhyun's side on the right."(Taemin)

And they moved around according to who's side they go for.

"Okay. 1 2 for Luhan and 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 for Baekhyun... Wow okay." Baekhyun also had the proof.

Luhan then gave Baekhyun the death stare. That's only because everyone is probably telling the truth.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Mum?"

"Oh. Alyshia?"

"Yeah."

"Whats wrong?"

"Mum.. I had an accident.. And I forgot who my boyfriend was..."

"What. WHAT??!!!?"

"Luhan and Baekhyun are saying they're my boyfriend...."

"Oh. Well. Who do you trust? Luhan or Baekhyun?"

"I trust... I trust Baekhyun more. But what if it's Luhan?"

"Well. Alyshia you have a diary. Read it and you will probably remember it. You wrote in it ever since you started staying with EXO."

"Oh. Okay thanks mum!"

"No worries!" Then I heard Steven starting to cry.

"Oh Alyshia! I have to go now! Steven is crying! Bye honey and take care of yourself!"

"Okay. Thanks mum! Bye!" I had to stay at the hospital one more night before I can go.

"Guys... You should go. I'm gonna sleep now. See you guys tomorrow!"

"Okay! Good night Alyshia!"(Baekhyun)

And everyone left. Besides Luhan...

"Alyshia... Are you sure you don't remember me?"

"Yeah. I don't remember you. I'm sorry. Why?"

"Alyshia... I was your first love..."

"Huh...?"

"Why can't you believe that I'm your boyfriend?"

"Because... Baekhyun has proof."

"So if I have proof, you would believe me?" Then Baekhyun came back in.

"Alyshia... I'm gonna stay here over night with you. Oh and Luhan. Your girlfriend is back." I looked at Luhan. He lied to me?

"Luhan... You... You lied to me... You... have a girlfriend..?"

"Well.."

"You lied to me, you have a girlfriend, and you want me to believe you?"

"I-"

"Luhan!" A girl came in and kissed him on the cheeks.

"You should sleep now. It's nearly 10."

"Okay. Good night Baekhyun."

"Good night Alyshia."

NEXT DAY

"Alyshia!! Wake up! Luhan and Baekhyun are missing!!"

Chapter Suspense: Where did Luhan and Baekhyun go?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Luhan invited Baekhyun to a match at the beach because no one would ever think you would go to the beach when you're competing. But before Alyshia finds out where they are... She goes through the diary when she gets home. Then when they find Baekhyun and Luhan, Luhan says the most weirdest thing ever. The thing Baekhyun and Alyshia (before she went into the coma) wanted to hear most...

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!