The Ring~

Hey guys!! I hope it got kind of interesting... I might just end it in another few chapters because I don't want it to be too long and not too short... so yeah.

YOU GUYS WATCHING SBS POPASIA?!?!?!? I AM!!!! XDDDDD

Chapter 28

Narrator's POV

All of EXO was in with Baekhyun and they formed a plan together.

"Okay so. I have the exact same ring with me here okay? You guys just hide out there... And if I have a problem just go inside and fight okay?" They all nodded.

"Okay then. Let's go now." They left the house.

Alyshia's POV

"What do you want from me? No. What do you want from EXO?"

"Oh nothing.. I just need... Your ring!"

"My.. my ring? Wh-why?!"

"Because your ring looks expensive... I will get both of them.. Yours and Baekhyun's! Give me the ring!" Woah. I just realized something... I.. I wasn't wearing my ring... I probably forgot to put it on... Its sad... But good at the same time.

"What the.. Where's your ring?!?!?!"

"I forgot to put it back on."

"Psh.. Don't lie! I know you have it!"

"I really don't!"

"We'll see about that.. Hey! Check her for the ring."

"Don't touch me! I don't have it! Jeez!" Then one of the guys started looking at me.

"Haha.. You're pretty... You have a boyfriend yet?"

"No! I have a husband. And 2 kids. A girl and a boy and also a pet dog that kind of looks like you!"

He looked at me weirdly and continued checking my pockets for the ring.

"Sir. She doesn't have the ring."

"Okay. Then we'll just go to their house and look for it later."

"What?!?! NO!"

"Haha. You can't stop us. You're too weak to do anything." Weak? Ha. I'll show YOU weak!!

"Weak? Ha. You think I'm weak eh?"

"Of course I do! Every girl is weak!"

"Hypocrite."

"What?"

"You pabo..*stupid in Korean*"

"Huh?"

"Aish. Anyways.. I'm gonna show you how weak I am!" I stood up.

"Ya! Sit down!"

"No! I'll show you weak!" I was about to run and do the back flip then drop him to the floor but I heard Baekhyun's voice.

"Alyshia! Are you okay? We're here to help you! Well.. I am." I have never been happier to see him. But I told him not to come!

"Ya! Is this your husband that you were talking about?" Baekhyun looked at me confusingly.

"Y-yeah. We have 2 kids.. A girl and a boy and a dog that looks like you..." Baekhyun looked shocked. I just winked at him hoping that he will know what I mean and just go with the flow~

"Y-yeah... I'm her husband..." Phew! So lucky.

"Aish.." He scoffed and walked away. That guy is such a weird person!