Misunderstanding~

What's wrong with Luhan? Uuughhh.

Chapter 10

Alyshia's POV

We got back to EXO-M's house and Kwangmin met all the members. He seemed to get along really well with Chen! It was nice. At least he has another friend who he can get along with besides me. Kris started walking towards me and there was someone following him.

"Alyshia are you okay? Where have you been? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm not hurt or anything. Thanks for asking, Kris."

"Okay. Well that's a relief. Can I talk to you?"

"Umm sure." Then a voice started shouting.

"Aish. Kris where are you going?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME IN FRONT OF MY FACE?!?! IS THIS THE GIRL WHO CALLED YOU EARLIER?!?!"

"Stefanie! I'm just going to talk with her about something. Come on Alyshia." He grabbed my wrist and took me out to the balcony. That Stefanie girl... She really is something huh!

"So Kris. What did you want to talk to me about?" He started to cry a bit. This is really weird and new to me...

"Alyshia! My mother just called saying my father has passed away!"

"Oh. I'm really sorry to hear!! Kris don't cry okay? You have EXO-M here helping you out. You also have me! And um that girl... Who is she?"

"She's... My girlfriend. But I don't know if I should break up with her or not." He stopped crying.

"What do you think Alyshia?"

"Huh? Why would you break up with her? She looks like she loves you a lot!"

"She keeps saying I'm cheating on her. When she was the one who cheated on me."

"Huh? W-what are you talking about?"

He took out is phone and showed me a picture. I was really shocked on what the picture was... How could she do that?

The picture was Stefanie eating dinner with a guy and another picture was her kissing another guy on the cheeks. Wow. This is what people call a player huh?

"Oh. Kris. First your father, now Stefanie? I really feel sorry for you. But about your father, why did you come to me? Do the others know?"

"No. I can't cry in front of the others. I can't act that weak. And I couldn't cry in front of Stefanie and try to hug her after she cheated on me. She doesn't know that I found out either. The only person I thought of after finding out about all this is you, Alyshia."

"Oh. I see. Well Kris for whatever reason, I will be here for you."

"Thanks Alyshia." He put his hand over my head and came up closer to me to whisper into my ear.

"Please keep this a secret." I just smiled and winked at him. I'm a loyal person!

But then Stefanie walked up to us and pushed me away, she made a whole fuss that everyone else came to see what was happening.

"YOU B! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY KRIS?!" Man to tell the truth, how can you not tell he's just whispering into my ear? Aish! All I could do was just stand there...

"Alyshia... What happened?" He looked at me all confused.

"Kris and Alyshia were kissing!!!!" WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!?

"WHAT?! THE HECK WHY WOULD I EVEN DO THAT!?!?!?"

"Yeah. Alyshia would never do that. Stop it Stefanie." At least Luhan understands!

"Stefanie you're taking this the wrong way. Kris and I have nothing to do with each other. Kris was jus-" Stefanie came and pulled my hair, kicked my leg and slapped my face.

"Stefanie! What are you doing!?! Alyshia! Are you okay?" Kris stopped Stefanie and Luhan helped me up. Xiumin and Chen were there stopping Stefanie from hurting me.

Tao and Lay were dancing in the practice room at the company. Chen and Xiumin were taking Stefanie somewhere while she tried to get out of their hands. Then Kris stood up while Kwangmin came to help me.

"Wait. Xiumin and Chen let go of Stefanie for a second first please." They let go and Stefanie looked happy just because Kris saved her from being dragged.

"Aww Kris thanks! Lets go and eat dinner and leave her."

"No. Stefanie. I'm breaking up with you."

"W-what?!?! KRIS YOUR BREAKING UP WITH ME BECAUSE I HURT THE PERSON YOU WERE USING TO CHEAT ON ME?!?!"

"I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU!"

"YES YOU DID! I SAW YOU KISSING HER WITH MY OWN EYES! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"WELL YOU KISSED TWO OTHER GUYS!"

"H-Huh...?"

"Stefanie. You cheated on me and you still call yourself my girlfriend? Ha. You're unbelievable Stefanie!"

"What? What are you talking about? I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU!" He took out his phone and showed Stefanie and the others the pictures.

"Are you saying that's not you?"

"That's not me!"

"What are you talking about? That's clearly you."

"No Kris. Listen to me please! I was framed. Kris-ah. I love you. Why would I even do that?"

"Stefanie I can't really... I just can't right now. Please leave."

"Kris-ah...!"

"LEAVE!"

"But... Kris...."

"Stop Stefanie."

"Being harassed isn't something you call cheating." She left after saying that.

"STEFANIE!!!!" Kris shouted. The sad thing was the fact that Kris took her the wrong way. She was harassed... I noticed something wrong in the picture, but it could just be my eyes. Now that I think about, she may be telling the truth.

Chapter Suspense: Is Alyshia okay? What about Kris and Stefanie now?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Alyshia goes to the hospital but there weren't any major injuries. Luhan doesn't pick up his phone because he changed his number without telling anyone. Maybe because he doesn't know the password to his phone... Hmmm... Kwangmin now goes to the same school and is in all her classes. That's when EXO-K comes and joins in everything just gets interesting by the chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS~!!