Who Are You?~

Things are getting interesting right?? xD Yeah... I tried my best ~_~

Chapter 25

Alyshia's POV

"Baekhyun? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just started bleeding a bit. But you heard what Luhan said right?"

"You mean.."

"I'm not even the real Luhan."

"You heard it too?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry you had to see us fight."

"It's okay. But.. Now that he said that.. He makes me think. Is he really the real Luhan or not? Because... That not how Luhan acts right? But if that's not Luhan... Then... Who is it?"

"I don't know..." All the other members then came up to us and helped Baekhyun to the car.

"Suho hyung. Does Luhan have a twin brother?"(Baekhyun)

"No. Well.. At least he never told me. He told me he doesn't have any siblings.."

"What if he found his long lost brother or something?"

"Nahhh. Don't think so."(Kris)

"Yeah. I don't think so either. Because if he does, I would know."(Sehun)

"Exactly. Sehun would know. Maybe that is the right Luhan but he's just playing around or something.."(Chen)

"Possible... But Luhan having a long lost brother is possible too." Then Luhan came back home.

"Hey everyone. What's going on?"

"Luhan.. Do you have a long lost brother?"

"W-what? Pshh. N-no. I'm going to take a shower now. B-bye." And he went in his room. He was stammering...

"Stammering huh...??"(Baekhyun)

LATER THAT NIGHT

I hear footsteps.. Maybe someone is just going to the toilet... Wait a minute... Someone just opened the garage... I went outside my room to see who it was and I saw Baekhyun come out too.

"Baekhyun?"

"Alyshia?"

"Did you hear someone open to he garage..?"

"Yeah I did. You too?"

"Mhmm. Did you come to see who it is as well?"

"Yeah. Who do you think is it Alyshia?"

"I don't know for sure... But I'm suspecting it's Luhan..."

"Really? I was suspecting the manager but um okay let's go with Luhan."

"Okay."

"You changed before you came out?"

"Yeah. You too?"

"Yeah. Okay let's go and follow who ever he is okay. We can go on my motorbike."

"Okay." We followed Luhan on Baekhyun's motorbike to a small mini house. I looked through the window and I saw the weirdest thing.

"Baekhyun. I think there's something wrong with my eyes. You look."

"Umm. Okay." And he looked through the window.

"WOAH!"

"Aish! Baekhyun shhh!!"

"Ya! Did you guys hear that?"

"Yes master."

"Go and look to see who it is."

"Yes master."

"Aish Baekhyun! Come here!" We hid behind the house where we couldn't be seen from the window.

"Master there's no one there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes master."

"Ugh. Okay. Let me just deal with this guy." Baekhyun and I came back to near the window.

"Huh? Baekhyun which guy is he talking about?"

"I don't know. Look!" And I did. He took out the bag that was covering someone's face. The guy who was sitting on the floor being guarded.

"Hey. Haha. Hows it going bro?"

"So what did you do to Alyshia today?"

"Nothing much. I punched Baekhyun though."

"Lushin please let me go and stop doing these kind of things..."

"No! I still have to torture you because of all the things you have done to me!"

"I've done nothing!"

"I don't care! Okay?"

"Lushin...." I feel sorry for Luhan...

"We need to save Luhan!"

"Now that you know that the guy who has been mistreating you is not actually Luhan..."

"Why would bother breaking up with you to date someone I don't even know?"

"So you don't love Luhan?"

"I never have... I mean his handsome face got to me sometimes but nothing was ever 'more than a friend'."

"Oh..."

" Let's help Luhan now."

"Okay. Sorry."

"It's okay Baekhyun."

"Ya! Luhan! Do you remember what day it is today?"

"Uhhh... No...?"

"It's her birthday."

"Oh... I didn't know her long enough to know when her birthday is..."

"She's too nice. I don't like nice girls. Ugh. Gross."

"Aish. That's only because you're not nice."

"Yeah. I know. I like not being nice. That's my thing!"

"Baekhyun! Lets help Luhan now!"

"Okay okay. But first let me call the police first."

"Okay. Hurry!"

Chapter Suspense: Whats going to happen when the police gets here?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Luhan gets to see Alyshia for the first time in 5 years. He first sees Alyshia coming from the door and was so happy. Until he saw Baekhyun behind her. They untie Luhan. Lushin then shuffles around and gets Alyshia and Baekhyun confused about who's the real Luhan. Then Alyshia asks some questions.... Wonder who will get them right....

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!