A Million Dollars~

So I left off with someone knocking on the door.... 10 times. Lets find out, who it was~

Chapter 4

Kris' POV

"Hey Kris... I think you should get checked out at the hospital first..." Lay is so crazy. My little wounds don't mean anything.

"No we need to go to Alyshia. What was the address again?" We got into my car and I drove out of school. It's not that I'm worried about Alyshia because I like her, but if the other's find out that I was with her and I couldn't help her, everyone's going to hate me. Everyone made a commotion when Alyshia got hurt last time at the airport, if they find out she's kidnapped they're going to definitely hand Alyshia over to EXO-K and Baekhyun's going to fall in love.

Alyshia's POV

One of the guys went to open the door. They stopped carrying me to where ever they were going to take me. He opened the door, and there was Lay and Kris there. They were holding a suitcase, I'm pretty sure that suitcase is filled with the money so yeah. I just feel so bad wasting their money...

They were talking for a really long time and I couldn't hear what they were talking about either. Its not like I'm going to understand Korean anyways. I guess the other 2 guys who were at the back got suspicious on what they were talking about since they were talking, they went to ask what was taking so long.

Since I was unsupervised, this was like my only chance of getting away. So I did. I couldn't get out since there are no exits besides the front. Which was where they were talking. Well that sucked.

So I sneaked behind them and quietly went upstairs. At least none of them realized. BESIDES Lay and Kris who saw me go up. Then when they stopped talking, and I heard Lay ask where I am. Well, I heard my name so... He acted like he didn't see me so they can move away from the door.

They took Lay to where I was before. Lay just followed them, while Kris came upstairs to get me and bring me out the front door. I heard some really quiet whispering so I don't think he saw me. I was hiding too so yeah.

That's when he walked on the floor, and made that squeaky floor noise. We're in deep trouble now! Thanks Kris! But Kris was still injured. He had bruises on his perfect face. This is actually my entire fault!! One of the bad guys was full on shouting because I wasn't in the spot where I was supposed to be, and someone is creeping around upstairs.

Kris was really STUPID!! He knew that they were flabbergasted because someone is upstairs!! He still brings me down in front of them, then that's when it went CHA-CHING! *Loading up a gun* Then BANG! Once I heard the CHA-CHING I knew what it was already. Luhan is already hurt because of me.

I turned around behind of Kris and that's when it went BANG! Right on my stomach. A bullet went in my stomach, and I couldn't even hold my pain because my hands were tied together. Stupid ropes. Right at that moment, my phone started ringing. I wonder who it was, calling me right at this moment.

"Lay, c-can you get my phone?" He nodded and quickly ran towards the sound of my ringtone.

"Alyshia, it's... Its Luhan." Lay said.

"Lay. Please accept it and let me talk to Luhan please." He nodded and accepted the call.

"Hello? Alyshia! Aren't you even worried about me?"

"L-L-Luhan.."

"Funny. Trying to mock me this morning?"

"Luhan. Just take-" It was quiet for a couple minutes.

"Huh? Alyshia? Are you there?" Kris suddenly started shouting at me which startled Luhan after asking me all those questions.

"AISH!! HOLD ON!!"

Lay's POV

"Huh? What happened to Alyshia?" Luhan sounded really concerned.

"Luhan. Alyshia.... Alyshia was.... Oh. I have to go Luhan. Sorry. BYE!" Kris carried Alyshia and took her to the car. I quickly followed with Alyshia's phone and Luhan is still confused. The four guys didn't do anything since they have the money already.

But that's the thing. When they open the suitcase... There's a BIG surprise for them.

There was actually NO MONEY IN THE SUITCASE! Kris had to quickly drive away otherwise they would keep shooting. We actually didn't come with a million dollars!

We drove away as fast as we can and we got away!! It's just... When we got to the hospital, the doctor said Alyshia's lost lots of blood but without Luhan, we have no one who can give Alyshia blood...

Chapter Suspense: Is Alyshia going to be okay? Who is going to save Alyshia?

Yeah! End of chapter 4 guys~!! Hope you guys liked it~! I just wish that more people read it so that I get more feedback~

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Alyshia is brought to the hospital. Kris... The guy who hates Alyshia and is scared that he is going to be hated. Then a new boy comes along... I guess.... He... He helps Alyshia. He helps her by.... by... Doing something no one else can...

AHAHAH READ NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS~!