Missing You~

Hey guys!!! How's my fanfic so far??? xD Thanks for reading but guys ~_~

Chapter 42

Alyshia's POV

He was here to carry me.

He came to get me.

But how?

Who told him to?

Why did he come?

What did he come for?

How did he find me?

"Alyshia! Alyshia! Are you okay?"

"Huh..? Ilhoon??"

"Haha. You still remember me? It's been so long yeah."

"Haha. Y-yeah. Umm.. How did you find me??"

"Oh. I didn't find you. Some guy called me. His name was... Lin? I think..."

"Jin?"

"Oh right. Yeah. Him...''

"Where am I?''

''My house.''

''Oh... Okay. You live by yourself?''

''Yeah. Oh yeah! I totally forgot! How's your back?"

"My back? It hurts.. But there's nothing there...''

''Oh. Really? But... Before... There was a stick stabbed into your back..''

''Oh... Really???! Then.. Where is it now??"

"I... I actually do not know...''

''Well...''

Jin's POV

I wonder if Alyshia is okay... And her back. I hope she can't see it. I made it invisible for a reason.

You know... We all have powers. All of us in EXO. And since I used to be in EXO, I also have powers. And... I'm also a wolf. And they're after us again.

Yes. They're back. Back from long ago. Okay. So this is how it ALL started.

FLASHBACK

Luhan's POV

"Luhan! EXO is such a cool name!"

"I know right Jin!! We're in such a cool group of guys!"

"Mhmm."

"Luhan. Our manager said all members from EXO have special powers! And we're wolves!!! Awuuuuuu."

"Haha. Jin I don't think we're wolves Jin.."

"Then how come we have different signs on our hand?" Jin was right. We do have different signs and symbols on our hand. What happened?

How did we even get these signs in the first place? The next day I went up to manager hyung.

"Manager hyung! How did we get these signs on our hands?"

"Oh that. Only EXO has those."

"Huh? Only EXO? Why only EXO?"

"Because EXO comes from EXO Planet. And everyone from EXO Planet has that. Everyone from EXO Planet... Are wolves."

"Huh?"

"And you are NOT allowed to use your powers in public unless you URGENTLY need to okay? And don't tell anyone that EXO are wolves. Of someone finds out, just tell them you guys were playing a game or something okay?"

"Um. Alrasseo."

"Now go and practice!"

That's not it. While we were talking, 'they' were eavesdropping on us.

They have been looking for us because they want our powers. They think if they put all our powers together, they can control anything. Like the world.

Chapter Suspense: Why do they want to control the world?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Still the flashback. Then Jin goes to visit Alyshia. But his power is invisibility so she can't see him. He then goes to Lay and invisibly takes him to Alyshia so he can heal her. And he does. Then he goes back to EXO and a series of questions come up. Like... Why he scratched Baekhyun's face....

But like before that, you guys get to know more about 'them' and why they are after EXO.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!