Fiancé's~

Hows it going? I WILL BE UP TO CHAPTER 50 SOON *^*

But then its another 50 chapters to go ~_~ Aish.

Chapter 46

Alyshia's POV

Luhan kept looking at me but I just waved and smiled the 'no-need-to-worry-about-me' smile. Melanie just dragged him away. Then Jin couldn't handle Baekhyun anymore or at least... Lucie let Baekhyun go.

"Alyshia. I missed you the most. AND I DIDN'T SEND THAT TEXT!"

"Okay. I believe you now. Luhan told me. But still. I think you can find a better person than me." He did. I don't know why, but he told me everything. Like how Baekhyun's mum wrote that text.

"But I don't want to find a better person than you... That's because I can't."

"Baekhyun! Didn't you hear your mum? I'm just a normal girl! You're a pop star! We're on different levels."

"I don't care about levels! I just love you okay? Please. Tell me you still love me."

"I... I can't. Because I don't." I'm so sorry Baekhyun, but this is honestly the best for both of us.

"Ya! Alyshia! Whats... Whats going on?!" Lucie walked up to us and asked me.

"Remember how I asked you would you believe me if I used to date Baekhyun?"

"Yeah.."

"Well I did. And things happened. So yeah."

"BWOA?!!?!?!?"

"I'm sorry Lucie!! But we broke up okay?"

"No we didn't!!!"(Baekhyun)

"Yes. We did."

"No. We didn't."

"BAEKHYUN-AH!!" As I expected. Baekhyun's mother found Baekhyun a new fiancé.

"Huh?"

"I'm your fiancé!"

"You're... You're Catherine?"

"Of course! Catherine Lyrell! The model!"

"Oh... Do you go to this school as well?"

"Yeah! And your mother told me to hang around you and make sure you don't go near a girl named Alyshia or something like that. Ugh. Her name sounds like she looks ugly! Aha!"

"I'm Alyshia..."

"Oh... Well. See. I told you she was ugly Baekhyun."

"Aish. Just. Just go away okay?"(Baekhyun)

"Cundae! Jagiya!*darling!*"

"Don't... Call me that."

"Okay okay. Fine. Alrasseo. But come! I'll take you on a tour around the school!!"

"Oh. Hey Alyshia... Do you wanna come-"

"Kaja!" Catherine linked arms with Baekhyun and took him away. Aish. I feel so lonely.

"Gwenchanayo, Alyshia?"

"Huh? Oh. Kai. Mm.."

"It's okay Alyshia. I'll be here for you. We're friends right?"

"Haha. Of course!" 

"Do you mind showing me around the school?"

"Of course I don't."

"Alrasseo. Anneong EXO!"

"Anneong EXO! Anneong Jin and Lucie." I didn't link onto Kai's arm like what Melanie and Catherine did. No. I don't really like linking with a guys arm. Its just... I guess.. Uncomfortable.

Kai's POV

"Alyshia. Do you still love Baekhyun?"

"Yes... I actually do. I love him a lot and I probably won't be able to forget him..."

"Oh. Okay." Alyshia. I don't know when it happened. But I gained feelings for you. I guess. I did at the hospital when we first met but I never showed it. When it's the right time, I will reveal my feelings. I will use this time to protect you from 'them' and get to know you more.

Even if Baekhyun liked you before we all even knew you, I've gone too far for turn back.

Wait for me okay, Alyshia?

Chapter Suspense: Does Kai really love Alyshia?

I know I make lots of guys like Alyshia okay? And I'm sorry. But it makes it more exciting.... Right?? Because now that Kai is in it, who will Alyshia choose? It was Baekhyun. Now instead of it being Baekhyun, will it be Kai?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Kai and Alyshia actually get to know each other more. They talk and communicate and everything. The thing is, one of Alyshia's friends who were part of the gang at the beginning of the story (chapter 1) likes Kai too. There's more and more hate and competition every second. So its only up to Alyshia, on who she chooses. And hopefully, she chooses the right person at the end.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!