The Diary~

This chapter mainly goes through the things Alyshia wrote in her diary xD aren't you guys curious of what she wrote?

Chapter 24

Narrator's POV

"What?! Where did they go?"(Alyshia)

"We don't know. None of them are accepting our calls."(Kai)

Baekhyun's POV

"Lets do this. Man to man."

"You mean man to Luhan?"

"Shut up Baekhyun." Luhan is very manly :3 Only EXOtics will get this...

"Why did you bring me here?"

"So we could fight fairly."

"But you have Melanie... She's your girlfriend! Even if you win... Alyshia will still be my girlfriend."

"No. She won't. If I win, you have to tell her that you were lying and that I'm her actual boyfriend."

"... Why?"

"Because I love her as much as you. So it'd be better if we did this fairly."

"Why don't we just ask her who she chooses?"

"Because of the incident last night, she would obviously choose you."

"That's what I mean. Now let's go and ask her."

"....What. No. We have to do this."

"No we don't!"

"Why? You chicken?"

"No. I can't hit my hyung!"

"Well then I guess I win."

"But just this once... I'll hit you."

"Haha. Okay. If you have the guts to hit me. Then hit me."

"Okay then." And I actually punched Luhan.

"What the heck?!?!? Oh bring it on Bacon!" Wait what?

"Do I look delicious to you?"

"What? Psh no! I said Baekhyun!"

"Well. Today is our 5 year anniversary. And you know what?"

"What now?"

"Alyshia and I started dating on her birthday. And if today is our anniversary. What does that mean?"

"It means... Today is Alyshia's birthday... You remembered her birthday?" 

"Of course I did. She's my girlfriend. Why wouldn't I remember? Did you?"

"N-no... I... I didn't." OH MY GOD! HE DIDN'T!!

"See? This proves that I love Alyshia more. Now today is her birthday so lets fight another day okay?"

"How dare you say you love her more!"

"Well I'm not the one who bribed her to choose me over you!"

"Shut up!"

"I'm not the one who disgusted Alyshia several times!"

"I said shut up!"

Alyshia's POV

Hmmm. What diary was mum talking about? Is it this one? I think it is... It says EXO... I'm so stupid. What if someone from EXO sees this? Aish. It was purple. It looked pretty. I wonder what I wrote inside... I opened to the first page.

'Aish. Today is the first day staying in Korea and I'm really scared. What if EXO are tall scary people? I'm pretty short....'

'Today. I met a really cool and nice guy. His name is Luhan. He was the first guy I met too...'