Meeting EXO-K~

I want to see what happens next too~!!! Luhan's so weird ooooo~

Chapter 11

Alyshia's POV

"Alyshia. Everything is going to be okay." I heard Kwangmin's voice murmuring in the background. What was going on? Where am I? Aish... Tao and Lay suddenly arrived.

"Hey. How's Alyshia? What happened?" I heard Lay in the distance talking to Chen. The doctor then came in to take me.

"I'm not close to Alyshia, but I'm always worried about her." I heard Tao say briefly. Aw, how nice...

"We're going to examine if she has any fractured bones." Everyone was confused and so was I. I don't know why I would have any fractured bones anyways.

I didn't want them to just stay there waiting for me because I'd be fine. I told the doctor to tell them not to wait for me and so the doctor went to tell them. The members went and did whatever they were supposed to do. At that moment, Kris was with Stefanie talking things out, Luhan went somewhere and Lay and Sehun had to get Baekhyun who was apparently drunk. Although I don't know who Baekhyun or Sehun was.

Lay's POV

Baekhyun was on the laying against the wall with 2 bottles of beer next to him. (Don't worry guys. The bottle wasn't that big. It was only those small ones.)

"Aish. Baekhyun has never drunk beer before. He would probably be drunk by the first sip!" We both started laughing. One of the bottles was empty and the other was still full. So basically he only drank one bottle and got drunk. (Don't blame him. He's a nice person. He wouldn't drink beer all the time.)

"Baekhyun. Come on. Wake up."

"Lay? Is that you?" He seems normal to me.

"Yes. Now Baekhyun come on. Lets go home."

"Is Alyshia okay?" He started fake crying.

"He betrayed his own friend! I don't want to see his face ever again. And Alyshia. How? How could she do that?! Kris has a girlfriend too! He did it right in front of her face! I feel sorry for Stefanie."(Baekhyun)

"Aigoo. Baekhyun..." I should really tell Baekhyun what actually happened. I'll tell him when he's sober.

"Huh? Is that Sehun?"

"Argh! BAEKHYUN! I told you to not fall for her!!"

"Sehun let go of Baekhyun!" He groaned, let Baekhyun go and started walking around to calm down. Sehun doesn't like how Baekhyun likes an infamous girl for some reason.

"Alyshia is a nice person, isn't she Lay? I want us to be best friends..."(Baekhyun)

"If you like her so much, why are you here drunk like the world is going to end?"

"Pssh! I'm not drunk! I just drank orange juice!"

"That wasn't orange juice... That was beer..."

"Oh. Really? I was wondering why it tasted so bitter...." I face palmed myself.

"Pabo.*Stupid*"(Sehun)

"What?"

"Baekhyun. I'm here to remind you that you're famous."

"I bought Alyshia an early birthday present. You think she would like this?"

He brought out a silver necklace that had a heart and diamonds on it.

"Woah. Baekhyun. Did you buy this for her?" We both said at the same time.

"Yeah. Do you think she would like it? I don't know her that well... But I want to throw her a surprise party. I'm going to invite all of EXO. What do you guys think?"

"Baekhyun... Don't you think that's too much? I mean, you haven't even met her yet and you're like this. What if we have a schedule?"

"Oh. Don't worry about that Lay. I talked to the manager and he said that its okay. You guys don't have a schedule either. Besides one last one in Singapore... But yeah. I want Alyshia to have the best birthday this year. I want her to be happy when she's with me. She's turning 18 this year. I'm just a year older than her. Its going to be fun."

"Um. Okay Baekhyun lets go now."

We took Baekhyun back since he fell asleep and murmured some more things in the car.

"Alyshia. Alyshia, where are you? I'm sorry for getting mad. Alyshia? I... I like you. How do you feel about me?"

"Aish. I've never seen Baekhyun in love like this before."

"Yeah. Me neither. And I'm always with him." Sehun and Baekhyun are quite close. So is Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I think Alyshia's the first girl he's interested in ever since we debuted.

"-sighs- He won't remember that he told us everything today. So if he asks just say we don't know."

"Okay."

"Sehun why are you stopping him from liking someone who's not famous?"

"I don't want him to go through the hard love. I've been through it a couple months after we debuted. I had to break up with her and it was the worst."

"Oh... Right that story..."

NEXT DAY

Luhan's POV

"Ahh. My body hurts." I walked outside to the kitchen. I'm like so sick and tired of this really... Should I just bring Luhan back? No. I can't. What if he tells people?

'Luhan. Take a shower. Get dressed and meet us at the hospital room 153. Hurry!'

"Aish. Who's hurt now?" I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I was outside the room and Melanie was in there too... I could hear her talking. She's so annoying!! I don't understand a celebrity's life!!

"Argh. When's Luhan going to come?" I don't really want to go in... She's really... Like... She's a type of girl that clings onto people.

"Later. Just wait patiently Melanie geez."(Chen)

"Umm anneong everyone. Haha..."

Then our manager came inside and told us we had a schedule, our last schedule for now.

"Can't I stay with Alyshia?" I kind of regretted asking that when I asked.

"You have the solo stage remember?" I don't know what's happening. I hope I can improvise.

"Oh yeah..." I'm just going to pretend I know.

"It's okay. We'll take good care of her." Baekhyun said. I hope she falls in love with another member. I hate Luhan.

Chapter Suspense: How is Alyshia going to live with strangers?

Hoo-ray!! The end of another chapter!!

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Alyshia become really close friends with Baekhyun. Luhan is still so weird. But it's okay! Read on and everything will make sense. Hopefully..

Get ready for the next chapter guys :3 I'm excited too~

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS~!!