Innocent?~

Hey guys!! Swim Scheme XDD WATER PARKKKKK. Lol. What am doing? :3 anywho~ I WANNA GET UP TO CHAPTER 100 ONE DAY *^*

Chapter 40

Suho's POV

"That's... That's not me...."

"Ha! You do realize that that's the exact thing you said 7 years ago right? And no one believed you." How can he say that?! We have so much proof! So much of it and he still tries to defend himself! Seriously!

"No I'm serious. That's definitely not me. Can you guys not tell the difference between me and him?"

"What difference..." What is he talking about? They're the exact same people!

"Look! He has a tattoo on his arm and I don't!"

"So? You could've like... Erased it or something..."(Xiumin)

"Yeah. Totally."

"Ya."

"Yeah okay. And what else?"

"His shirt says EXO, but it's obviously written on... I mean he did it really well but you could still see it..."

"What the heck?!?!?"

"Wow. We are so blind man."

"Aw you think hyung?"(Sehun)

Jin's POV

"So what do we do now? Track down the culprit or something?"(Kris)

"Aish. It's been like 7 years. I don't think it really matters now. The thing that matters the most now, is just somehow getting Jin back into EXO!"(Luhan)

"Now do you believe me EXO? Luhan...?"

"I believe you... Best friend." Luhan smiled at me. 'Best friend'? BEST FRIEND?!?!! YOU START CALLING ME YOUR BEST FRIEND JUST BECAUSE I HAD A WAY TO DEFEND MYSELF?!?!?! WHAT IF I DIDN'T!?!?!? YOU STILL WON'T BELIEVE ME WOULD YOU?!?!? Eugh.

"I called SM Town and they remembered how talented you are. Do you still want to come back into EXO?"(Manager)

"What? You remove me because I do something wrong, then when it's solved you just easily place me back into EXO because of my 'talents'?"

"Well... Since you put it that way..."

"Psh. No! I'm never gonna go back and join EXO! I just asked why you guys removed me! All SM Town care about are 'talents'. Well. I'm fine with what I have. I just want one thing...."

"What?"(Manager)

"I want to be friends with EXO again. Like how it was 7 years ago..."

"I'm sorry. But EXO are famous now. Unlike you Jin."

"Psh. You're mad aren't you manager hyung? You're just mad because I'm not joining SM Town right?"

"Well. Yeah. Why won't you join EXO? They really want you back! Come on!"

"I don't know.. Will I be able to be friends with them again like before?"

"I don't know if it's gonna be like before, but you will definitely be friends with them. Come on! What do you say?"

"Umm..." I looked at EXO. I really miss our friendship. But I still can't believe they didn't trust me! Why would I steal SM Town's money?!?!

I'm not that poor to steal money from my own company you know! I'm not going to join actually. I'm just fine with my life right now! I'm HAPPY. HMPH.

"Actually... Don't worry. I'm fine with my life just the way it is."

"Aish. Come on EXO. Lets leave now then."(Manager)

Luhan grabbed my arm and took me outside to 'talk'.

"Jin! Why won't you come back to EXO?"

"Why didn't you believe me when I came back a month later to the building?"

"How could we? It could've been the same person!"

"Yeah. Totally. I even told you everything I knew about you, and you didn't even care! You even asked the guy who stole the money what you like and everything but he didn't know! And when I came back and told you, you still didn't trust me!"

"Well you could've done research!"

"Wow. You have changed Luhan. You have changed a lot man."

"What do you mean...."

"What happened to best friends forever? What happened to best bro's forever? What happened to believing each other along the way?"

"Well.. Um.. If I defended you, I'd be removed from EXO too."

"Ah okay. So you were selfish?"

"No! Jin! Please! Try and understand me here!"

I'm trying to understand, Luhan... And I already understand... It's just... I don't think we should be friends anymore. Well you just changed a lot in 7 years, Luhan.

"I'm going. I wish you luck for EXO, Luhan."

And I left. I went back to get Alyshia, but she wasn't there...

"What? Where's Alyshia?"

Everyone just shrugged. Are you serious?!?!? Gosh. You just don't want Alyshia hanging around me do you....

Alyshia's POV

"Let go of me! Baekhyun I'm serious! Let go right now!" He finally let go. My arm was red and it hurt, a lot. Gosh. 

"What do you want from me, Baekhyun?"

"I want us to talk."

"Oh. Well. Okay."

"Really? You're just gonna say okay?"

"Oh. I haven't finished yet. Okay. You want to talk? Well too bad!"

I started running away but stopped. Because.... There was something in front of me.

"Alyshia! Come... Back... Here..."

He slowed down when he caught up with me. I was really scared. REALLY scared. Why is it in front of me?

"Baekhyun... I'm scared."

Chapter Suspense: What was in front of Alyshia?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

The thing in front of Alyshia, was scary and yet Baekhyun was not scared. He's actually friends with it. He started patting it, the out of no where, a bright light shone and everything went black. And... They're back.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!