Surprise!~

Probably the last chapter this is xD. Aish. So much for 100 chapters huh guys?

I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic xD

-Confusing moments

-Cute moments

-Fangirly moments

-Romantic moments

-Sad moments

-Happy moments

-Funny moments

-Interesting moments

-Unexpected moments

-Weird moments

THIS FANFIC XD Hope you guys liked it! Please comment what you think~

Chapter 59

Kai's POV

"Alyshia! You're awake!"

"Oh umm... I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"Huh... I guess... I'm not important to you then." Aish. I feel so disappointed. But I know I wouldn't be part of the most important people in the world. I bet Luhan and Baekhyun are. Aish. I guess my chances are over.

"I'm sorry. But... Are you by any chance..."

"Huh? By any chance what???"

"By any chance Baekhyun's or Luhan's friend??" I tried to laugh a bit. Aish.

"Haha.. Yeah. I am. I'm both their friends."

"Oooooo. Nice to meet you! My name is Alyshia!"

"Yeah... And my name is Kai."

"Haha. Hi Kai!" Aish. Try not to be so disappointed Kai. At least TRY.

"Luhan!" She ran up to him and hugged him. Aish. I knew she'd remember him. Too obvious.

"Haha. Alyshia! You remember me!"

"Of course I do!"

"Alyshia!" She turned around and gave a confused face. Which was very worrying.

"Umm... Who are you?"

Baekhyun's POV

"Alyshia!" She turned around from hugging Luhan and gave me a confused look.

"Umm... Who are you?"

"What." What. Did. She. Just. Say?!

"Umm. I asked who you are... So umm. Who are you?"

"Eh...? How can you not... Remember me?!"

"Why would I remember you but??"

"Because... I love you!"

"You do? Oh... Well...." Ugh. I just gave up, turned around and walked away. I can't believe she didn't remember me.

"Baekhyun!" I turned around and saw her running towards me then jumped on me to give me a hug. Suddenly I ended up carrying her.

"You remember me..?"

"Of course I do! I told you I would.." I hugged her even tighter this time.

"I love you Alyshia."

"I love you too Baekhyun." I was so happy to hear her say that to me. Even happier than I could ever be.

2 WEEKS LATER