BIG Problem~

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna end my story at chapter 30, but it may go over... since the marriage has yet to come XDDD

Chapter 29

Baekhyun's POV

"Alyshia! Check if the ring is real or fake." We all looked at her in anticipation.

"Its... It's fake!!!!"(Alyshia)

"Which means when you gave it to him, he secretly swapped it."

"We have to get the ring back!"(Alyshia)

So clearly the person who kidnapped Alyshia was Lushin.

"First we have to find Lushin. Lets go guys!" We went after Lushin but it seems like he ran away after seeing Luhan because Luhan would tell the truth. Aish. That smart person.

"Ah! He said the ring was expensive so he wanted it. Wouldn't that mean.."(Alyshia)

"He swapped it for money."

"Yeah..."(Alyshia)

"Okay. Everyone search every jewellery shop around here! Pair up! But since its uneven, Alyshia, Luhan and I will go together."

They all paired up then quickly separated to find jewellery shops. Melanie went somewhere that only Luhan knows because Luhan and Melanie are really close. But I'm pretty sure I overhead her saying she was going back to Australia...

"Baekhyun.. Its okay.. Its fine... Don't look for it... Its okay..." Since I was in front of her, I turned around and looked at her.

"Alyshia.. Its not okay. Its most definitely not. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't protect it. I'm really sorry. We will find it!" I started walking off. But she quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards me. Then she hugged me.

"Baekhyun. It's okay. Don't worry about it. Don't. This already proves how much you love me. Don't look for it Baekhyun. We're not gonna find it. Trust me."

"But Alys-" She then suddenly just closed my mouth with her hand.

"Baekhyun. We're getting married soon, we'll get rings."

"Are you sure you're okay Alyshia?"

"Positive."

"But.."

"Baekhyun."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I know how important that ring meant to you. Especially to your mum."

"Don't worry. We're getting married soon."

"Yeah.."

"Actually Baekhyun we need to talk." I grabbed his arm and walked to somewhere far from Luhan.

"Baekhyun are you sure you want to marry me?"

"Yeah. I'm positive. I love you."

"You know if you're uncomfortable, we can divorce afterwards right? This is only because of my mum's stupid bet. "

"But.. I'm not marrying you because of your mum's bet." I looked at her.

"I really love you." I then kissed her on her forehead. We walked back to Luhan and I saw EXO there with him.

"Alyshia. I'm sorry. We couldn't find the ring.."(Kai)

"It's okay. Don't worry about it."(Alyshia)

"Oh... Really??"(Sehun)

"Yeah."(Alyshia)

"Okay."(Chanyeol)

"But I thought Lushin was arrested by the police...."(Chen)