The Harsh Truth~

Hey guys!! Hope you like it so far! I tried to add lots of things in bit by bit about EXO XD

Like how they're wolves and their powers and everything.

Chapter 44

Alyshia's POV

"Alyshia. I'm here." Huh? I turned to look at where the voice was coming from. It was... Jin. Only Jin.

"What the heck... Jin how did you get here?!"

"Alyshia..." I ran to hug him. That wolf was so scary I just needed a hug.

Jin's POV

She came running towards me then hugged me. I nodded to Lay when Alyshia wasn't looking and I made her back visible. There was blood all over her back. Lay healed it and all the blood disappeared. Luckily. Lay was still invisible until he went outside with Kai and went back to EXO.

I have to go back to EXO. Later. So I know what to do with 'them' since 'they're' back. But luckily they didn't see Alyshia yet. Otherwise they would use her to drag us to their place and they take over our powers.

I don't want that to happen. But since we're wolves, they know what to do for us to lose our powers without them even doing anything.

For us wolves to lose our wolf blood but still have our powers is to fall in love with a human. To lose our powers but still have our wolf blood we have to fall in love with a wolf. For us to lose both, we have to fall in love with a vampire. But if we fall in love with an angel, all our memories get wiped away and we get taken somewhere.

"Jin! Why did you bring me here?"

"He was on your contacts list on your phone."

"How did you know the password on my phone?"

"I guessed by looking at the photo of your lock screen."

"Oh."

"Do you still love him?"

"Y-yeah. A lot too..." Then Ilhoon came.

"Ya! Whats wrong with my house? Why can't he bring you to my house?"

"No. Thats not what I meant Ilhoon..."

"Aish Alyshia."(Ilhoon)

"But since you're okay now, I have to go back. I have things to do. Okay Alyshia?"(Jin)

"Okay. Bye Jin." And I left.

Luhan's POV

Man. Alyshia better be okay... Otherwise I will kill Jin. Literally. Even though its Baekhyun that she loves, I will protect her and be here for her until I die. But I don't know what to do.

What if she finds out that we're actually wolves? And our powers... Finally! Lay and Kai are back!!

"Lay! Kai! How is Alyshia?!?!?!"

"She seems like... She loves Jin."(Lay)

"Bwoa?!*what?!*"

"Okay. So we were invisible right. Then she goes 'When am I gonna meet EXO and Jin?' And Jin says he's here and shows himself. Then Alyshia comes up and hugs him."

"SHE'S CHEATING ON ME?!?!?!?"

"Bwoa? Baekhyun... Have you forgotten?"

"Forgotten what...?"

"That she broke up with you.. Because of that text that was sent."

"Cundae...*But...*"

"Cundae...?"

"She should believe me! I didn't send that text! Eomma did!"

"Yeah. Well. Its too late now. She already broke up with you."

"Luhan... Don't be so cruel..."(Chanyeol)

"Chanyeol I'm not being cruel. I'm just telling the truth. I love her too. And I know that I would never let my mother touch my phone and send messages that would hurt peoples feelings!" And I ran deeper in the woods.

Chapter Suspense: What is Luhan going to do about Alyshia now?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

One word. School.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!