The Underworld~

MWAHAHAHAHAHA. This fanfic just scared me o_o

Chapter 55

2 WEEKS LATER

Alyshia's POV

"Mum! I'm home!"

"Alyshia! Where have you been for 2 weeks?"

"Umm.. Lets just say I went on a vacation..."

"Hmm.. Alrasseo."

"Eomma. Wae?"

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you tell me what I really am..."

"Aish. You found out? Did you go on rage?"

"Eomma. Tell me why first."

"Well- Oh look! The cookies are ready! I'll go and get them..."

"MUM!"

"Aish. Alrasseo Alrasseo."

"Well?"

"I'm... An angel. Your father is a vampire. And I'm actually surprised myself that he never bit me. Not even tried to."

"Huh?"

"The rule of the underworld is, never fall in love with someone who isn't immortal like you. But your father was immortal. The underworld still didn't accept us together. So they separated us. But one day, your father went on rage and escaped because they kept him in the underworld of vampires and kept me in the underworld of angels. his speciality was invisibility. So he came to get me out of the underworld of angels, invisibly. He took me to come here and we stayed here not using our powers. Then that's when we had you."

I started to cry a bit. My parents love story is so sad.

"We took you to the underworlds hospital and they said you were half angel half vampire. We asked them if they could take the vampire blood out of you. But they couldn't. Instead they took the part of you that a vampire had. Blood. They took out the part when vampires are hungry for blood. Thats why these past few years you could live without sucking peoples blood."

"Mum, what happens if I fall in love with a wolf?"

"If wolves fall in love with humans, they lose their wolf blood. If they fall in love with vampires, they lose all the wolf blood and powers. But if they fall in love with an angel, they get taken into the underworld and all the memories they had with that angel, gets erased."

"What... But what happens to them if they fall in love with a half vampire and half angel?"

"No one knows. Because it has never happened before."

"What.... But if an angel and vampire falls in love with a wolf?"

"She dies. But if she's lucky and has been doing good things to people, she will either become a bad angel, or a blood-sucking vampire."

"So if a wolf falls in love with an angel and vampire...."

"Its different. The wolf doesn't become bad, but... Um..."

"But what mum?!?!?!"

"They become a full wolf thats bad and does bad things to you. Unless someone really powerful does something about it. But nothing happens to the wolf or angel and vampire if love goes the right way."

"And if love goes the wrong way..."

"The wolf becomes a full wolf and the half angel half vampire becomes full bad or either one."