The Rise~

Alyshia finally wakes up. After 3 years of sleeping.

Chapter 22

Days turned into months and months turned into years. They visited Alyshia everyday. And everyday.. Alyshia would never wake up. Not until 3 years later.

3 YEARS LATER

Alyshia's POV

I woke up and had a massive headache, but someone suddenly came in. I noticed the room and my clothes meaning I was hospitalised for some reason.

"Umm. Uhh. Are you the doctor?"

"Oh. You're awake? I should call EXO. And yes, I'm the doctor." I have no idea who this EXO is.

"Oh okay."

Baekhyun's POV

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Baekhyun?"

"Yes it is. What's wrong doctor?"

"I have some good news. Alyshia... Just woke up."

"WHAT??!? REALLY?!?!?!?" I was so happy to hear the great news!!

"Yes. I recommend you come to see her now."

"Oh yeah. I'm coming." So I came in no time. It was 8 in the morning when Alyshia woke up. And I got here at 9. I opened the door to her room smiling and calling her name.

"Alyshia! You're finally awake!" There were 2 people in the room and it was Taemin and someone else.

"Umm. Ilhoon. Who's this?" So Ilhoon's his name huh?

"I.. I don't know actually."

"Oh. That's your boyfriend Alyshia. His name is Baekhyun. The last time I saw you guys, you just started dating and your mum gave you guys a ring. See. You guys are both wearing it." We actually were.

"Wait a minute... Alyshia has a boyfriend? What happened to Luhan? The last time I saw you guys... Luhan liked her..." He knows Luhan too?

"What are you guys talking about? Who are they? Luhan and Baekhyun?"

"Oh there's more than just Luhan and Baekhyun, Alyshia."(Taemin)

"Whats... Whats wrong with Alyshia? How come she doesn't remember me?"

"The coma... Made her forget everything she did with you guys. She doesn't even remember being chosen to live with EXO. This is going to be really hard because she doesn't remember anything or anyone from EXO. And there's 12 of you guys..."(Taemin)

"Wasn't there 6..."(Ilhoon)

"No there wasn't now shush."(Taemin)

"Alyshia... Don't you remember me..?"

"Umm. No sorry. Who are you?"

"Alyshia! Oh my god! So happy you're awake!"(Luhan)

"Oh Luhan hyung! Aye! Long time no see!"(Ilhoon)

"Oh. Hey Ilhoon."

"Yeah hi man."

"Alyshia!" Everyone is started to be concerned about Alyshia's memory loss.

"Ummm. I'm serious. I don't know you. Who are these people?" I can't believed our predictions from 3 years ago are coming true.

"What? You mean you don't remember Baekhyun either?"

"Who's Baekhyun?"

"Aye! Alyshia you're awake!" Kai came in and approached Alyshia the same way he does to everyone, but she doesn't seem to recognise any of us besides Taemin and Ilhoon.