Ruined It~

AISH!!! I WILL PASS CHAPTER 50!! I WILL I WILL I WILL ^^

Chapter 100... I will get to you one day... Trust me. I will chapter 100. Watch me...

AND I'M SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU GUYS BY UPDATING CHAPTERS >< I'm just really happy things are getting complicated because when they are, everything boring just turns INTERESTING :)

Chapter 48

Baekhyun's POV

I texted Jin to take care of Catherine for me and I'm in my car, driving to Alyshia's place. I'm just in casual clothes, not a suit or anything. Well... Not yet at least. I saw her waiting out the front for me in a purple top, blue jeans and holding her cell phone.

"Ya! Who are you texting?"

"My boyfriend!"

"BWOA?!?!?"

"You're so gullible."

"Ya! Show me! You better not me cheating on me again!"

"Aish. Baekhyun... We have to get this straight. We can't be more than friends."

"Is it because you don't want to be more than friends?"

Alyshia's POV

"Is it because you don't want to be more than friends?" What do I say to that? If I tell him it's because he has Catherine and his mum doesn't like me... Then he would do something to Catherine and talk to his mum about me and she'll hate me more than she already does!!

AHHH EOTTOKKAE?! You know what? I'll just... I'll just agree with what he thinks.

"Yeah. Baekhyun it's because I don't want to be more than friends."

"BWOA? I thought... I thought you loved me..."

"Well... You thought wrong."

"But... The text...."

"Sorry. I lied." I have to be strong. I have to be as strong as possible.

"Alyshia..."

"Just leave me alone and go to your fiancé Catherine!"

"YOU'RE NOT ALYSHIA!!!! GIVE ME BACK ALYSHIA!!! You're not her...!! Where's the Alyshia I knew?!"

"Oh her? Tsh. She... She disappeared. This is the new Alyshia now! Tough and able to stand up for herself! Unlike the quiet weak Alyshia before! Now go away!" He came walking towards me crying a bit. I feel so sorry for him!! I'm so sorry Baekhyun... I... I had no choice... He grabbed me by the shoulders an started shaking me back and forth.

"Alyshia! Tell me where you put her!! You're not her! You changed so much..! Why...? TELL ME!" He shook me so hard that I fell to the ground.

Kai's POV

I came to see how Alyshia is going. I just got out of school because I had to get some stuff after Baekhyun left when we got out of school.

"Alyshia! Tell me where you put her!! You're not her! You changed so much..! Why...? TELL ME!" What the heck is going on? HEY! HE SHOOK HER SO HARD SHE FELL! I THOUGHT HE LOVED HER! WHAT THE HECK KIND OF LOVE IS THIS?!?!

"Ya! Baekhyun! What do you think you're doing?!?? Alyshia! Are you okay?!" I helped her up and she looked at Baekhyun, who looked at her back. She then turned to me and looked at me.

"Thanks Kai."

Baekhyun's POV

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!?!?! 

"Umm. Kai what are you doing here?"

"Oh. Alyshia text me. She said she had no where to go and wanted me to take her somewhere."

"Oh... Well I was just about to take her on a date."

"Go to your Catherine! Kai lets go." She then went on Kai's motorbike.

What the heck is wrong with Alyshia... Why did she... I thought... WHAT THE??!!!?

So... Who does she actually like?!

Chapter Suspense: Who DOES Alyshia like??

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Kai takes Alyshia to a place that's far and quiet. But who could've thought the unexpected happened? Like... Someone was following them....

But we all know who Alyshia loves.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!