Separation~

Sad love story. I WILL MAKE THIS A HAPPY ENDING GUYS!!! *maybe* ^^"""""""

Chapter 32

Alyshia's POV

Then that's when the trouble maker came in and ruined everything.

"Ya! Baekhyun! Come back here right now!" It was that Chelsea girl from the other day... 

"You are supposed to marry Chelsea! What are you doing proposing to someone else!?!?!?"

"Mum! I'm proposing to the one I love! Not the one you told me to!" Mum? Oh is that Baekhyun's mum?

"What's wrong with Chelsea huh?!?!"

"Mum... Do you remember when I was in primary and I had a girl I liked?"

"Yeah. So?"

"And she made me confess to her and rejected me in front of everyone to embarrass me?"

"Yeah. So? Why are you bringing this up now?"

"And she made me confess to her and rejected me in front of everyone to embarrass me?" 

"Yeah. So? Why are you bringing this up now?"

"And how you said you would kill her if you ever saw her again?"

"Yeah? What are you trying to say? I will kill her for you okay?! Now let's get back on topic!" Chelsea started walking away slowly it was like shes trying to sneak away from trouble.

"Mum..... Then why don't you kill her already?"

"Kill who...?"

"The girl who embarrassed your son."

"Oh is she here right now?"

"Mum. She's right next to you." She turned around and looked at Chelsea while she was sneaking away.

"Haha... A-anneong."

"Ya. Chelsea. Were you-"

"Aish. I have to go to an appointment! Sorry! Got to go! Talk to you later." And she quickly tried to run away.

"Not so fast...." EXO blocked her from leaving.

"How dare you do that to my son and expect me to accept you to be my daughter-in-law."

"Well excuse me! Your son was a loser when he was young!" What the... 

"How dare you speak to me like that!"

"Psh. Why can't I? B!" She walked up to Baekhyun's mum and slapped her across the face. Wow! Has she never heard of 'respect your elders'?!

"Ugh. I'm leaving!" Then she left.

"Mum! Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine."

"How can she slap you... Mum I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. You shouldn't be the one apologizing. I should be."

"No mum. It's okay. But just one thing..."

"Hmm?"

"Can I marry Alyshia...????" She looked at me.

"No. You are.. You are band from seeing her from now on. Rumours have been going on all over the internet. I simply can not let you see her anymore. Not until all the rumours are gone."

"What?!? But mum!"

"Come on." Baekhyun's mum then walked up to me.

"You understand right?"