Their Sister~

Man.. I have a feeling I'll run out of ideas before getting up to chapter 100 T_T

But anyway. Chapter 90 is fine anyways. XD

Chapter 54

Marcus' POV

"Ready to give me your powers now?"

"Yes. I.. I am."

"Okay. Give me them then and I will let you go. I will let you be. Arasseo?"

"Mhmm. Here."

She made a spiral ball with her hands and handed it to the machine. I turned the machine on and everything started working! I couldn't believe it! It works.

"Haha. Thanks Alyshia. Thanks for ALL your help. And powers of course."

"Psh. You're not welcome. Goodbye."

Alyshia's POV

I left the house and went outside to see what's gonna happen now. I'm a half vampire and angel. Not a creature with symbols like EXO. Vampires and angels can't give away their powers.

So I gave him fake powers. I don't know if its gonna destroy the building or not, but I know that it's not gonna control the world or anything like that. But I'm definitely not going back to EXO. No.

I need to believe in myself. I can live. By myself. Without their help. I will go back, as soon as one month is up. I promise that. The thing is, what do I do now?

Luhan's POV

Alyshia... Is a half vampire and angel. She's immortal. No matter how much I think about it, it doesn't seem true or possible at all. But I have a really bad feeling that I should tell Baekhyun.

Should I? Alyshia said not to tell, but my mind keeps telling me that I should because couples shouldn't keep secrets from each other. But Baekhyun will find out sooner or later right? I'm scared that by the time he finds out, it'd be too late for Alyshia...

Jin's POV

Alyshia is a half vampire half angel. Should I be fascinated? Or worried? If a wolf falls in love with a vampire, then we lose all our power.

But if a wolf falls in love with an angel, then we have to go to the underworld and get all our memories we had with that angel disappear and stay there for 2 months.

But what happens if we fall in love with a half vampire half angel?

Baekhyun and Luhan better be careful...

Baekhyun's POV

Days have passed. And still no sign of Alyshia. I will always love her. And I will only lose my powers if I fall in love with her. She is a human anyways. Its fine. As long as she isn't a vampire or angel, nothing will be as serious. I mean I don't mind losing my powers or wolf blood or anything like that.

As long as I'll be able to have a happy ending with Alyshia.

Tao's POV

Should I tell Baekhyun hyung? I feel so sorry for him but... Aish. Eottokkae? Maybe I should tell him then tell him not to tell anyone. Yeah?

Okay. I'll just go with that.

"Baekhyun!"

"Hmm?"

"I need to tell you something. In private." Luhan was looking at me. I tried not to think about what I was gonna tell Baekhyun but I think it was too late... Luhan started shaking his head but I couldn't really do anything but communicate back.