School~

Yay! I have always wanted to write this chapter xDDD

Chapter 45

2 WEEKS LATER

Baekhyun's POV

Luhan and I live together in an apartment. Near school. Tomorrow is the first day of school. God dammit school. Aish. I wonder how long we have to stay here for.

Notice how I said I live in an apartment with Luhan? But EXO haven't gone back to Korea yet. And they won't. We all split up.

Tao and Kris.

Chanyeol and Sehun.

Kai and D.O.

Suho and Lay.

Chen and Xiumin.

We are all gonna meet up at school. Like a big gang that just met. We all live in different apartments too so it would be harder for 'them' to find us. Since 'they're' are back, we can't leave. Especially Alyshia. We can't leave her here alone. They already saw her with us.

So now... They think she's one of us. They think she's a wolf. And since she's just a small girl, its easy for them to just use her.

NEXT DAY

Luhan's POV

Great. School today. Ugh. The only reason for me to be happy to go to school, is if Alyshia would be there. Which I wish she was. So I'm gonna go to school pretending that I will definitely see her there.

"Ya. You seem happy to go to school today. You've been humming this whole time..."

"Of course! I'm gonna see Alyshia there!"

"WE ARE!?!?!?"

"Nope. But since I hate school, I'm just going to think positively so I don't look so dull."

"Aish. Okay."

"Great. Baekhyun.... We're here."

"Mmmmhmm~ We sure are."

"Jungwon College."

Alyshia's POV

Ugh. Walking to school is so tiring! Gosh. What the heck... Aish. I'm not going to give it a lot of thought. I just walked up to Jin and Lucie.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh. Hey Alyshia!"(Lucie)

"Hello."(Jin)

"Ya! Alyshia! Did you hear the big news?"(Lucie)

"What big news....?"

"We have new transfer students!!!"(Lucie)

"We do? Since when...?

"I don't know but they start school today!!! And I heard that they're from Korea!!! I even heard... THAT THEY'RE EXO!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!"(Lucie)

"What."(Jin)

"Jin!! Come on!!! SQUEAL WITH MEEEE!!!"(Lucie)

"What the heck.. No way. I don't even like them."(Jin)

"No... No it can't be."

"Alyshia whats wrong? I thought you liked EXO.."(Lucie)

"No.. They can't be here.... He can't be here..."

"Who?"(Lucie)

"Alyshia. Get over him! He said he got a new lover remember?" Jin was right. He DID say he has a new lover. And I broke up with him anyways. So it doesn't really matter.

"Yeah. You're right Jin. I should move on!"

"Curlae! Go Alyshia! Alyshia FIGHTING!" He cheered for me so loud that everyone heard... When I say everyone... I mean... EVERYONE.

"Did.. Did someone say Alyshia?" Oh god. That voice is so familiar. Aish. He's walking towards me.

"Ya. Go away." Jin stepped up in front of me to protect me. THANK YOU JIN! Then Luhan came from behind and took me away from Jin.

"Alyshia! Long time no see! I miss you." He then hugged me. In front is EVERYBODY.

"Ahhhh!! Luhan!!! You're actually here!!!"

"Bwoa? Nuguseyo?"

"Ya!! Remember me?!?!? MELANIE!" Melanie goes to the same college as us. It's like we're all reuniting. Around about 4 years ago? We went to the same high school and we all agreed to go to the same college as well. So we're here now.

"Ya Luhan. She was your 'girlfriend' or at least. Lushin's."

"Lushin? Who's that?"

"Luhan's twin brother. They guy you were dating the whole time."

"BWOA?!?!?!??"

"Yeah but you and Luhan can start fresh."

"Of course we will!! Luhan come!! I'll show you around!! And don't hang with that loser."

She linked arms with Luhan and started to walk off.

Chapter Suspense: What is Luhan gonna do about Melanie?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Since Luhan has Melanie, Baekhyun also has someone. It's someone Baekhyun's mother likes too. But that's only because she's a model. Melanie is also a model. She started modelling 2 years ago. She's quite famous but yeah. All the guys hit on her. But she doesn't care. Because she has the one she loves. Baekhyun.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!