Followed?~

^^" Hello again. CHAPTER.... 50.... YOU SEEM SO CLOSE NOW *^* But chapter 100 just seems like its getting further and further =_= Aish.

This chapter is quite short guys >< !!

Chapter 49

Kai's POV

When we got to the view on the hill near a forest, we got off my bike and just cleared our mind. Letting the fresh air blow everything bad out of us.

"So Alyshia did Baekhyu-" She bursted out crying. Did I like say something wrong or something??

"Um... I'm sorry if I said something wrong... I.. I guess I didn't mean it..?" She sniffed.

"It's okay. I.. I just feel so bad saying that to Baekhyun. I haven't changed at all! I just had to say that... I love him so much... Did I do something wrong?"

"Of course not! What is wrong with him?! And what did you say..?" She started crying again.

"He wanted to be more than friends. And I said we can't. He thought it's because I don't want to be more than friends. But... I do. I could've told him, its because his mother doesn't want me around him and his fiancé is there. But he would tell his mother, and tell his fiancé to go away and then his mother would hate me more."

"Ahhh. I understand now."

"If only Baekhyun could understand me like you, Kai..."

"Haha.." I smiled at her uncomfortably. I thought I would have a chance with her at least.

Luhan's POV

What the heck are they doing here too?! Did they follow Kai and Alyshia as well?!?! And yes. 'As well.' I followed Kai and Alyshia too. And I saw the incident with Baekhyun.

Alyshia and Baekhyun's love for each other is too strong for any of us to interfere.

But Catherine and Baekhyun's mum seemed to have been successful.

Their POV

Master told me to take a photo of all the members in EXO. I took a photo of all of them, and they were together. The 11 of them that is. Someone was missing... So I followed him. And surprisingly, he was with a girl.

But I was so stupid and I forgot to put my phone on silent so when I took a photo, it made that camera sound. And he turned around to look at me.

"Oh its you."

"Haha. I'm surprised you still remember me from so many years."

"Why were you following us?"

"Well, Kai. According to my list, you're my first victim. Go!"

Alyshia's POV

"Well Kai. According to my list, you're my first victim. Go!" A MOB OF GUYS CAME RUNNING TOWARDS US!

"Umm. KAI!!! DO WE RUN?!"

"Umm. N-no need to.. THIS IS URGENT! Alyshia hold onto me."

"What?! WAE?!?!" In this situation, he wants me to hug him?

"JUST DO IT!"

"ALRASSEO ALRASSEO!" So I did. But everything was so sudden!!! It was like... We teleported out of that place. But.. Didn't we?

Chapter Suspense: Did Kai really use his powers in front of Alyshia? What if the manager finds out?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Well let's just say Kai gets into a lot of trouble....

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!