Blood Type O~

Do you guys still want to know who is going to help Alyshia?? If you do, THEN READ BELOW :D

Chapter 5

Luhan's POV

Once they got to the hospital, we asked for someone to donate blood but since no one was my blood type, no one could donate. I then had an idea, I called Alyshia's mum to ask if anyone is blood type O that is in Korea and can donate blood. Luckily she wasn't suspicious that something had happened to Alyshia. The doctor said she needs blood by the next 2 hours otherwise... She won't be able to live because of the excessive blood loss...

Alyshia's mum said that there is and it was Ilhoon. He was her best friend since she was young. But he moved to Korea in year 5 because he was elected to be a transfer student in Seoul Talents Academy. Yeah she's in year 9 right now.

So Alyshia's mum gave me Ilhoon's number so that I can ring him. Oh god. He picked up... Well this is going to be awkward.... We don't even know each other and I have Ilhoon's number.

"Anneonghaseyo? Is this Ilhoon?"

"Ne."

"Do you know a girl named Alyshia?"

"Huh...? Yes.... Umm why??"

"We need your help Ilhoon!! This is a serious moment here!! You need to donate blood to her!! Like right now!! You are the only person that can help her right now!!" I seemed really demanding when I asked Ilhoon to come.

"Okay. I'll come right now. Seoul Hospital right?"

"Ne!! PPALLI! PPALLI! *Quickly*"

"Wait! What's your name??"

"My name is Luhan."

"L-Luhan... As in the singer Luhan from EXO-M?"

"Ne. I'll tell you everything later. Just hurry and come!!" I hung up. I'm stressing too much!! We waited for around 10 minutes. Kris went up to the doctor to ask how much time we have left to get the blood. An hour. An hour is fine right? Yeah. Probably. Wait how did waiting for 10 minutes make us lose an hour...? Anyways...

That's when Ilhoon got here.

"Luhan hyung, Anneonghaseyo- OMO!!! ALL OF EXO-M ARE HERE!!! Anneonghaseyo!! It's an honor to meet you guys!! So where is Alyshia??"

"Alyshia is in that room there. Doctor, we found someone to donate blood." The doctor took Ilhoon and the rest of us into the room Alyshia was resting in.

"Oh Alyshia. Still as beautiful as before. No. She's even prettier now."

"AHEM!"

"Ilhoon just shush and let the doctor take some blood already." Kris was getting mad as well.

"Ha. Okay." Ilhoon rolled his eyes.

"It's okay Alyshia. I'm here to help. To tell the truth. I really missed you. I didn't want to leave you. Mianhae."

"Yeah yeah. Just donate the blood and shush okay?" Then Tao arrived to visit me because Lay called him.

"Sorry Luhan hyung. After school detention..."

"As always. Its fine. You guys can go and practice now. I'll just stay here with Alyshia."

"AHEM!" Ilhoon... Aish... What's wrong with you?

"Oh right. And Ilhoon."

"Thank you." He rolled his eyes. EXO-M went to practice at the company. It was just me, Ilhoon and unconscious Alyshia. It got kind of awkward... Since we didn't know each other. When the doctor finished getting the blood from Ilhoon, I asked at talk to him.

Ilhoon's POV

"Ilhoon. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure hyung. What's up?"

"Do you like Alyshia?" Well he clearly likes Alyshia.

"Woah. Hyung. Don't you think that's too straightforward? Why? What about you?"

"Ya! I asked you first!"

"Okay. Geez hyung. Don't have to get angry."

"So do you?"

"Well... Um... I don't know... We're pretty close though... You??"

"Umm... No. We just met a couple days ago anyways."

"Oh so does that mean I can go for her?"

"I don't know. I don't own her."

"Okay. So when she wakes up, I can talk to her and then ask her out? On a date?" I'm so funny. I have a girlfriend.

"Wait why are you asking someone out on a date straight after they wake up? Aish. I don't even know anymore. Don't ask me." He's acting like a tough person...

"Okay. So its okay if Alyshia says yes right?" It was quiet since I was asking weird questions...

"Okay hyung. You don't have to answer. I'm going to go to Alyshia and see how she's going. Maybe you should go back to your room and visit her later." Luhan walked away first and bumped into me. I walked into Alyshia's room and no one was in there so I went to hold her hand and I somewhat fell asleep.

"Ahem." Someone woke me up.

"Huh? Oh anneong hyung." It was Luhan.

"Yeah. Hi. Ilhoon, maybe you should go home and rest now."

"No I'm fine. I'm going to stay here overnight with Alyshia."

I gave him a friendly smile. He gave a forced friendly smile back and they left. Well... Who expected this huh?

EXO-M's POV

"I really don't like that Ilhoon guy. He just...."

"Luhan, you can't dislike someone because they like the same person you do." Lay said.

"YOU LIKE ALYSHIA, LUHAN?" Kris exclaimed.

"Umm... Kris? Are you okay? You can't just forget about Stefanie."

The members were confused. Especially Luhan. They all looked at Kris confusingly.

"I was just asking a question... I never said I liked her..."

"Umm..."

"So do you??"

"No." Luhan's stern answer got Tao confused.

"But Alyshia is Baekhyun's..." Chen whispered softly.

"Chen. Baekhyun is Baekhyun and Alyshia is Alyshia." Xiumin explained.

"But I don't like her with Ilhoon..." Luhan said.

"Why do you dislike Ilhoon? He's a nice guy."

"He is going to ask Alyshia out on a date!"

"And so why can't he? He has the right to you know."

"Oh. Haha. Right. I was joking guys! Haha...." Luhan laughed embarrassingly. He didn't seem so convincing... But anyway.

"Oh and Kris. Stefanie is coming back tomorrow. You should probably go and wait for her at the airport." Chen reminded Kris.

"Ah. Yes okay."

Chapter Suspense: Who is this 'Stefanie'? How is she related to Kris?

Thanks for reading guys~!! I just hope it's interesting for you!!

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Stefanie comes back and hangs out with Kris. Alyshia FINALLY wakes up and Luhan gets all better too!! Then Luhan takes Alyshia to an island while Ilhoon goes to Hong Kong to study for a year.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS~!!