Bye~

This is a long chapter guys xD

Kinda...

Chapter 53

Alyshia's POV

"Okay. So everyone is here for the party?"(Luhan)

"Wait. We're missing Tao...."(Kris)

"Luhan he's right.. We ARE missing Tao."(Baekhyun)

What if the same thing happens again? What if time freezes again? Because everyone forgot everything that happened today. Doesn't that mean that everyone would have forgotten that time froze once?

That's when it happened again. Everything froze again.

Time froze again.

Everyone froze again.

Everyone, but me. I think it's pretty cool being half angel and half vampire. But that guy came again.

"Haha. Look who's here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"We're here to get you."

"Why?"

"Haha. You'll soon find out."

I don't know if I should make myself invisible or not. Right now, they think I'm human again. What if they know I'm half vampire and half angel? Wouldn't they want my powers?

But wait a minute... Where's the other guy?

"Alyshia... Help me!!'

"Tao! Are you okay?"

"Ne. Ppalli!! Help me please..."

"Alyshia. You can help Tao, by switching places with him. You come with us, and Tao can go back to EXO."

"Ummm.... Fine. I'll switch places with him." I'm half angel, half vampire. I'm more stronger than Tao. Which means I can help myself escape right? But as long as Tao is okay. I don't want anyone hurt.

They grabbed and took me into the car only. They drove to their 'palace' and locked me up in a room they called a 'dungeon' It doesn't even look like one.... The weird thing was, Tao was in there. But before they took me here, I'm sure they left him behind...

"Ya! I thought you left Tao to go with EXO..."

"Oh haha. That wasn't Tao. That was my brother Lucas. He can shape-shift."

"What."

"Haha. He's really useful isn't he? Ahahahaha."

"Aish!! Let me out of here!"

"Haha. Bye-bye."

Hours past. And... Nothing happened.

HOW CAME NO ONE CAME TO RESCUE ME?!?!?!

Baekhyun's POV

How come Alyshia looks more happy today....?

"Alyshia... Are you okay?"

"Yeah! Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because... Um. Before you were mad at me... And now you're hugging me..."

"So? What's wrong with hugging my boyfriend?"

"You're not Alyshia...."

"Pshh. Yes I am!"

"Okay. Now I definitely think you're not Alyshia...."

"Ugh. You're annoying me. I'm gonna go to my other boyfriend." She turned away and started waving to...