The Concert~

I'm guessing this fanfic/story is gonna be more longer than I think ~_~ god dammit. But still... I wanna somehow get up to 100 chapters *^* my goal~ But I think its probably too much... So yeah...

Chapter 38

Lucie's POV

"Yay!! I'm really excited!! What about you Alyshia?"

"Haha... Yeah.."

"Do you like EXO?"

"Yeah..."

"Really? Who's your favourite member?"

"Baekhyun... You?"

". . . You... Baekhyun is mine...!" How dare she love Baekhyun! Baekhyun is my husband!! Nooooo!!

"Oh... Cu-curlae? Well then... Um... Luhan..."

"Oh. Okay."

"Hey...Will you believe me if I told you, I used to date Baekhyun?"

"Psh no. What a liar. He has no girlfriend! And he never did! Besides me of course."

"Didn't you see or hear any of the rumors?"

"You mean the one about that girl? How they were going out and that they were going to marry?"

"Yeah...."

"Why? You say that like it was you!"

"Haha... N-no! Not at all... Of course it wasn't me... Well... at least it isn't anymore."

"Huh?"

"Oh. Never mind. Haha. We're here! Lets gooooo~"

"They blurred out the face of the girl so... I don't know who it was, but I hated her a lot so..."

"Ah... Okay..."

Alyshia's POV

We got out of the cab and went to give the security guards our tickets then went to our seats.

"Yay! Alyshia! We're in the front row!!"

"Ahaha... Yeah... Great!.." Oh god... EXO are going to notice me for sure now.... God dammit...

"Hello everyone! How's your day been going so far?"

"Good~!" The crowd all shouted. Everyone was so excited to see EXO live. Honestly, so was I. I've never seen them before on stage together before. I've only seen Baekhyun.

"Okay. So you guys all came to see EXO live right?"

"YEAH~" The crowd seemed to get louder and louder each time.

"Well... Here they are!!" The crowd full on went loud. Everyone had posters. We were just there sitting on the chairs, watching. Well.. I was anyways. Lucie kept jumping up and down and waving her hands like crazy. Aish. EXO is going to notice me for sure!

They were singing 'Growl' and were getting near the chorus. When they were at the chorus, the whole crowd started singing along. And Baekhyun reached his hands out so I could grab it. Then Luhan brought out his hand as well.

I looked around to see if the fans were giving me death stares and they were. So I got off from my chair and started walking towards the exit. But Luhan and Baekhyun ran down and grabbed my arm. Well, Baekhyun did so I whispered in his ear.

"You see that girl watching you and me, yeah. Go to her. Not me. Or, to your new lover."

"But Alyshia-"

"Alyshia. Will you?" Luhan came down and gave me his hand. Baekhyun looked at Luhan and Luhan looked back. They looked like they were gonna cause a fight... At their own concert! God dammit!

Alyshia!! Do something. Umm... Hmm. Oh yeah! I know. I then grabbed Luhan's hand and he took me up on stage.

Baekhyun's POV

Ha. Alyshia, you're doing it this way huh? Well. We'll see who'll win at this game! She wants to make me jealous, I'll make her jealous too! I went up to the girl the Alyshia told me to.

"What's your name?"

"Omo!!! My name is Lucie!!!!"

"Well. Lucie, you look very pretty today."

"Wahhh. Kumsumnida!!"

"Would you?" I took out my hand for her to grab. And she grabbed quite tightly... But I still took her up on stage to where Luhan and Alyshia was.

Luhan's POV

I can't believe she took my hand instead of Baekhyun's but... And I'm surprised he went to get another girl instead of come back up and rage at me. I think I know what's going on...

Alyshia is trying to make him jealous and he is trying to make Alyshia jealous. Baekhyun, is definitely getting jealous. I don't think Alyshia is jealous of Baekhyun.

But Alyshia knows how to keep her emotions and feelings in really well...

Chapter Suspense: Are they going to talk? Or keep trying to get each other jealous?

A brief paragraph about the next chapter:

At the fan signing event, Lucie and Alyshia went to every member. Even Baekhyun. And he writes a message to her that is different to all the other messages. And so did Luhan. He wrote something different to Alyshia too. Then Jin comes to see how Alyshia and Lucie are going at EXO's concert. And he makes eye contact with Luhan. He actually joined the line to get their autographs and everything. He also went to every member too and they all remember him and expected him because Luhan told them. After everything was done, Baekhyun and Luhan had to talk to Alyshia. So Jin stayed. But Lucie had to go to her mum who was at home having trouble with some things.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!