Good Or Bad?~

But anyway. I hope you guys still read on ~_~ But like I have another story... Its called EXO VS LAVEV~

Mind checking it out? ;)

Chapter 56

Alyshia's POV

Have... Have I actually turned bad...? How come I don't feel bad...

"Ahahaha. Welcome sister. You're now a vampire huh? Hmmm."

"What... A.... A vampire?!"

"Mm. Lets take you to drink your first cup of blood!" Something happened. What the... How come...

Mum's POV

I came down to see Alyshia and how she's going in the underworld. Then I find herself split into 3 fighting for Luhan and Baekhyun.

I had to help her somehow. I can't just stay there and watch her fight herself to death. So... Um. I turned Luhan and Baekhyun into a wolf and made them disappear. Then Alyshia into a full vampire but I swapped with her. I ain't gonna let her hang out with Valentina.

Psh. No way.

Valentina took me somewhere to drink blood.

I told Alyshia something using my mind.

'Alyshia. Go back to EXO. Mum will work this out. Seems confusing but just. Just go back to EXO okay? And I'll tell you something to make you feel relaxed. Luhan and Baekhyun aren't full wolves, I will explain later. Just invisibly go back to them. And turn Luhan and Baekhyun back into normal guys. I know you can do it. Just use your powers. Alrasseo?'

'Mm. Alrasseo eomma.'

Luhan's POV

"Baekhyun.. We are actual wolves now. Full wolves."

"Aniyo! No way!"

"Aish.  I can't believe it. And did you see Alyshia before we left?"

"Yes... But it can't be! I don't believe my eyes! No! I don't!"

"She's a full vampire.... Bad vampire..."

"No! No! No!"

"What the... How come..."

"Luhan... Whats going on?"

"We're... Turning back..."

"Anneong." What the...

"Alyshia?"

"Mm. Hey."

"Boya... Did you..."

"Mmhmm. I turned you back. Because its easier for me I bite you." She turned into a vampire again and walked towards us.

"Aniyo... Alyshia... Please... Don't... I love you... Aniyo..."(Baekhyun)

She walked towards Baekhyun looking at his neck, licking her lips then opening her mouth to bite his fresh-looking neck. Then boom. She collapses.

Alyshia's POV

I went up to Baekhyun to bite his neck. But I collapsed while turning back into a normal human. Because like you know how I slowly fall down when I turn back? Yeah... But I don't know what happened. I didn't turn into a vampire. I don't know what got into me.

Aish. When I woke up Baekhyun was up close to me checking if I was okay while Luhan was like 3 metres away from me looking at me.

".... Hmmm ...."