All Better~

You guys want to find out who this Stefanie is? And why people talk about her to Kris only? Well then read this chapter~!! :D

Chapter 6

Narrator's POV

Kris woke up early to pick up Stefanie at the airport. All the other members were still asleep in peace and quiet in their bed.

AT THE AIRPORT

Stefanie couldn't find Kris so she called him and then spotted him at that right moment and when she did, she did the most horrible thing to do to someone famous.

Stefanie saw Kris and shouted his name out, all the fans actually knew who he really is now because he came in disguise so fans/sasaeng fans don't notice him. But thanks to Stefanie, all the fans rushed over to Kris and asked for his autograph. The sasaeng fans even came and harassed him in different ways. Kris was stuck and it's all Stefanie's fault so she tried to solve it.

"Hey! Look over there! ITS PSY!!" And all the fans went running. When all the fans left, Kris fell to the ground breathing SUPER hard like he just ran 10 kilometers.

"Are you okay Kris? I'm really sorry about that... I should know better..." She helped Kris up and they started walking his car.

"Haha. It's okay Stefanie. I should be used to it. You do it every time I come to pick you up."

"Haha.... Yeah.... It's been 5 months since I saw you Kris! Don't you miss me?"

"Of course I did!"

"You do remember me, right?"

"Of course! Stefanie, you're my girlfriend!"

"I thought you'd forget all about me and find some other girl!"

"Haha... I'm not a player or anything...." Stefanie gave Kris that "oh really?" face and Kris laughed embarrassingly.

"Naw you're still as cute as before!" Kris then started blush- WAIT A MINUTE!!! KRIS WAS BLUSHING!!! I have never seen Kris blush before... (And I'm the author... *Tries to imagine Kris blushing* Oh god. What have I done..)

Alyshia's POV

I got dressed and I was able to go. Luhan is all better too now and he was all dressed up ready to go home. But he didn't go home. He came to visit me. I went to the top of the hospital to get some fresh air. I just left Ilhoon hanging there on my bed... Oh and I left a note too, just in case anyone got worried about me. I can't believe I was at the hospital for a whole week.

"Hey Alyshia. You're awake! Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm... I'm..." I ran towards Luhan and stood in front of him. I started shouting but I didn't want him to think much about it.

"Luhan! I'm so sorry!! You wouldn't be hurt if it wasn't for me!! It's all m-"

"Alyshia it's not your fault."

"But-"

"No buts Alyshia. Come. I want to show you something!"

He took my hand and ran down the stairs to the ground and jumped into a taxi. He started speaking Korean to the taxi driver so clearly I couldn't understand. He took me to a really cool island that looked like Hawaii!!! There were shops everywhere and the beach!! Oh my god! It's so cool!!! Ilhoon then called me.

"Hi Ilhoon."

"Hey Alyshia. Where are you? Did the doctor say you could go?"

"Yeah. He did. He told Luhan to go home too so Luhan just took me along with him."

"Oh okay. Can I speak to Luhan?"

"Mmm." I gave my phone over to Luhan to speak to Ilhoon.

""Hi..."

"Anneong hyung~ Took the first move huh? Ha! I thought you didn't like Alyshia."

".... I don't...."

"Haha. Hyung its fine. I said that I liked Alyshia to see how you felt. I just wanted you to figure out your own feelings."

"Great."

"Alyshia will forever be my best friend. I already have a girlfriend anyways!"

"Uh-huh... You do? Well I feel sorry for that girl..."

"HYUNG!"

"Stay calm."

"Oh and hyung. I'm going to Hong Kong to study for a year. Take care of Alyshia for me!"

"Okay."

Luhan handed me my phone so I could talk to Ilhoon.

"Ilhoon. What's wrong?"

"I'm going to Hong Kong for a year to study there okay? Take care Alyshia!"

"You too! Anneong."

Ilhoon hung up and I guess that will be the last time I would get to see/talk to Ilhoon. I'll miss him. Seeing the view of the beach is so pretty.

"Luhan!! It's so cool here!!"

"Yeah."

We went to nearly ALL the shops there!! I kept stopping and turning to see if it was actually true. And it was. Sadly. I couldn't believe my eyes! I don't think Luhan realized so I told him.

"Luhan. We're being followed."

Chapter Suspense: Who is following Alyshia and Luhan?

Thanks for reading guys~!! I just hope you guys read on to see who is following Alyshia and Luhan!!

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

The follower chases Luhan and Alyshia so their plan was to split to see who the follower was REALLY going for. He followed _____ (I'm not telling you guys the name. Read on to find out ^_^) Alyshia gets lost and a new hero rescues Alyshia. He becomes Alyshia's new classmate. He hangs with Alyshia everyday at school since they are in the same class.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS~!!