2 Years Later~

Hey guys! Hope you guys like the random chapters I added xD about random shizz cx

Chapter 20

2 YEARS LATER

Narrator's POV

Alyshia hasn't seen Baekhyun for a year and a half because her mum sent her to America to study there for a while, and Baekhyun had really tight schedules too.

She has finally come back to Korea. I guess... She missed Baekhyun a lot. They both had a schedule today too. It was a really important schedule too. They were both, going to meet each other and spend the day together. It sounds quite fun doesn't it?

"Ya.. Baekhyun you're dressed up so nicely... Where are you going?"(Sehun)

"Alyshia came back to Korea yesterday."(Baekhyun)

"I guess love is still in the air huh?"(Xiumin)

"Yeah... You guys are still together after not seeing each other for a year and a half... That's literally a new record."(Chen)

"Yeah. 557 days."(Baekhyun)

"Woah. Go Baekhyun."(Lay)

Then Alyshia popped up and knocked on the door.

"Who could that be?" Kai smirked then opened the door and everyone was shocked to see Alyshia. She looked different in a good way, but everyone was still surprised.

"Wow. Alyshia... You're so tall... And pretty... And your hair is so long.. You look so different."(Chanyeol)

"Is that a good thing...?"(Alyshia)

"Ayeee... Baekhyun. I envy you. Having a pretty girlfriend!"(D.O)

"Haha. I envy myself actually." Baekhyun walked up to Alyshia slowly and approached her.

"Hey.."

"Haha. Hi.."

"Alyshia. You have gotten way prettier."

"You really think so?"

"I know so." They both smiled at each other, and right at that moment Melanie came in.

"Ugh. What are you guys doing blocking the door? Oh you're back? Why even bother?" She pushed Alyshia over and came inside the house holding Luhan's hand.

"Ouch..."

"Ha. That's what you get."

"Aish! Alyshia. Are you okay?"

"Baekhyun.. My hand touched something."

"Alyshia. Are you okay?"(Luhan)

"Luhan, I got this. She's my girlfriend. Take care of yours. Tell her to be careful next time." So Luhan walked away with Melanie.

"Ahh. Baekhyun my hands hurt." Alyshia lifted up her hands and there were 3 pins dug into her palm.

"Aish!! Sorry! I was hanging things on the wall this morning! I'm so sorry!"(Suho)

"It's okay. I'm fine."

"Alyshia... Don't look at your hand for too long."

"Blood... blo-" Alyshia faints when she sees blood and since she had a glimpse of it from her hand, she fainted straight away.

"Aish. I'm gonna bring her to the hospital okay? Someone come with me and drive."

"I'll come!"(Luhan)

"Umm... Okay." Baekhyun took Alyshia to the car while Luhan was driving.

"Alyshia. Everything is going to be okay."

"Ya. Baekhyun. Do you love Alyshia as much as me?"

"No."

"What?!"

"I love her more than you do." 

Luhan kept provoking Baekhyun.

Half an hour later, they got to the hospital. Alyshia woke up and saw the doctor wrapping her hand up with bandages and she was laying on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Baek... Baekhyun?"

"Yeah. Alyshia. I'm here."

"Ya! Alyshia are you okay?"

"L-Luhan?"

"Yeah. It's me. The one you love." Baekhyun gave Luhan a glare. He basically only said that to get Baekhyun mad.

"What? I never thought of you more than a friend.."

"What lies, no one can resist me."

"But... I have." Luhan looked at me shockingly.

"Alyshia... I wanna ask you something serious."

"Hmm?"

"Do you love me?"

"What? Why are you asking this...? I thought you already knew the answer.."

"I do.. Its just... I want to make sure again. Because... He said you love him.."

"And.. You believe him?" Right now, Alyshia is in a sensitive mode. She was just injured and now they're bringing up the past that happened 2 years ago.

"No its just.."

"Its just... Its just what?"

"Its because I thought you might've changed your mind.."

"As in? Change my mind and like Luhan?"

"Yeah..."

"Baekhyun. Do I seem look like that kind of person to you?"

"No! Alyshia don't take this the wrong way!"

Luhan kept smiling because Alyshia and Baekhyun were fighting.

"Its just... You don't trust me anymore. Thing I want most right now..." Luhan and Baekhyun was looking at Alyshia with open eyes.

"... Is for someone to trust." Baekhyun looked down while Luhan was looking at Baekhyun.. Smiling. He loved the fact that they were fighting. Only because that meant that people would hate Luhan. It's confusing, but read on to understand Luhan's true self.

Alyshia went outside and she was going to walk to the park because EXO was there.

"EXO! Over he-" Alyshia was waving at EXO while crossing the road not noticing the truck that came for her.

Chapter Suspense: Is Alyshia going to be okay?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Alyshia... Sadly. Gets into a coma for 3 years and she forgets everything that has happened. Like EVERYTHING. But only from when she had to live with EXO. From then to the fight with Baekhyun, she can't remember anything... That has happened...

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!