Actually Possessed?~

I don't think I'm going to get up to 100 chapters :(

Chapter 57

Alyshia's POV

"Hey! Alyshia! Lets go and eat lunch!"

"Hmm? Mm. Alrasseo. Kaja." And we went to this restaurant near home. Baekhyun said it was on him today.Which was really weird...

Then when we finished eating, Baekhyun took me to Luhan who brought me to ride our bikes up and down the road along our street.

And then Luhan took me to Kai who took me to eat dinner but he just like bought food to eat at home. And that's when it happened again. In the middle of eating, I turned into a vampire and went up to Kai.

Kai's POV

We were testing out when Alyshia turns into a vampire. She said she's not the one turning herself into one, but its like she's being possessed by someone or something. Then she turned into a vampire right on time.

She came up to me and looked at my neck, started licking her lips and her eyes then turned red. She opened her mouth ready to bite me showing her fangs in her mouth, then she bit me a bit. She started to bite in, but then stopped right when her fangs hit me a bit. So it left 2 faint marks on my neck.

Alyshia slowly fell on the floor while turning back into a human. Baekhyun and Luhan were in the other room watching us. We took Alyshia back into the living room where all of us were. Where EXO were and Alyshia's mum was observing Baekhyun hyung's and my bite marks.

"Hmm. Its like everytime Alyshia tries to take a bite, someone or something stops it before it can bite properly."(Mum)

"Oh so. If Alyshia really is possessed by a vampire, then every time that vampire tries to bite, someone or something disturbs it from continuing?"(Baekhyun)

"Mm. Exactly. But the important thing that we have to find out, is WHO that vampire is. At least... I think its a vampire.."(Mum)

"Huh? EXO? Mum? What happened?" Oh. Alyshia woke up. Hmm. Finally.

"Huh? What happened?"

"You turned into a vampire and tried to bite us again."

"Aish. I'm really sorry."

"Its okay."

Alyshia's POV

"Its okay."

"What time is it?" I yawned, I'm so tired.

"Hmm? Oh its like 12 or something."

"Oh, okay. I'm just gonna sleep now... I'm tired..."

"Okay. Night Alyshia."

"Mmm. Night." And I went into my room to get changed and go to bed.

'Alyshia~'

What the heck....

'You have to bite someone from EXO~'

What. Why.

'Otherwise you have to bite ALL of them~'

WHAT?! Well that's stupid!

'Bite someone by next week, otherwise I'll make you bite everyone~'

Bite them yourself!

'I can't~ I have to use someone's body~'

Why mine?!

'Because you're close to a pack of wolves~'

Aish.

'And I'm hungry~'

Wait a minute... You were the one who I was possessed by weren't you.

'Smart little girl~'

Aish.

'I give you a week~ Remember that~'

I have short term memory though...

'SHUT UP AND BITE SOMEONE BY NEXT WEEK!'

OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY!

'Goodbye~'

Who the heck was that....

Wait. The President of the Underworld's daughter.

Chapter Suspense: Who is Alyshia going to bite?

A brief paragraph of what happens next:

Alyshia chooses someone to bite... And that someone is someone you wouldn't have thought of in the first place... (Mebeh)

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!