Happy Birthday!~

Guys. I thought Luhan would have won because he's my bias. But then BAEKHYUN came in and ruined everything. ~_~ anyways. Its the birthday party chapter! Yay!

Chapter 16

Alyshia's POV

I woke up because of all the noises I heard this morning so I went out of my room, into the living room and everyone was moving things around.

"Umm. What's... Going on....?" I asked confusingly.

"Oh Alyshia! You're awake! Have you forgotten what day it is?"

"Huh? Why? What day is it today?"

"It's your-" Then my phone started ringing.

"Hello? Mum."

"Yeah. Alyshia remember what day is it today?"

"Why do people keep asking me that? Why? What day is it?"

"Its your-" Then someone else called me.

"Oh mum wait. Someones calling me."

"Hello? Taemin."

"Hey. Alyshia you remember what day it is today?"

"Why is everyone asking me that? Seriously!" Then everyone shouted at me at once.

"ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY!" Which was kind of embarrassing since I'm so forgetful that I forgot my own birthday...

"Oh. Right... Haha. Thanks guys!!! Thanks mum! Thanks Taemin!"

"Alyshia-ah. I'm at Incheon airport. I'm coming to see how you're going and to celebrate your birthday."

"Oh okay. I'll come and pick you up okay mum?"

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you!"

"Okay mum. Bye"

And I went back to the call with Taemin.

"Alyshia, I'm gonna come to celebrate your birthday with you okay? Tonight! After work..."

"Haha. Okay Taemin! See you there!" And I hung up.

"Umm. Can someone from EXO-M bring me to pick up my mum at the airport?" Since I was suppose to live with EXO-M.

"I'll come!"(Luhan)

"Um.. Okay...." I quickly got dressed and came back out. Luhan and I went to the car to go to Incheon airport. When we were halfway there, Luhan suddenly started talking.

"Alyshia....? Are you still mad at me?" I pretended like I didn't hear him by looking out the window.

"Alyshia please. I'm sorry. I really like you! And I know you like me!" I then turned my head and looked at his face.

"I don't like you. I like someone else." I kind of whispered that under my breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Look! I'm sorry! I regret it! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

"I already have. But you have to understand that I don't like you. And if you do like me, you should at least let me go, and find someone who loves you back, like Melanie."

"But.."

"Luhan please. I don't ever want to talk about this again. I have already made my choice. Just let me be happy."

"Alyshia. I. Like. You." I went inside to find mum and she was there sitting on the seat waiting for me.

"Mum!" She heard me, grabbed her bags then came running.