Cab Driver~

Yo yo guys!! How ya'll going? Haha jokes. I ain't American ~_~ I'M ASIAN XDDD

Chapter 34

Alyshia's POV

So we got off the plane, and there were posters everywhere.

'ATTENTION EVERYBODY!! EXO WILL BE IN AUSTRALIA FOR A FAN SIGNING EVENT!! DON'T MISS IT!! 10TH NOVEMBER!! AND THEY ARE HAVING THEIR COMEBACK SOON TOO!!'

Huh? E-EXO?

I thought they were in Thailand...

Anyways...

I caught a cab to go back to Grandma's house. Since our house was taken over. Aish. I don't even want to think about it. Our house was basically the only place we had in Australia! Everything else is so expensive!

Luhan's POV

We got off the plane. God! Posters everywhere! Didn't Alyshia see them?

Aish. I hate avoiding the girl I like. There's a reason why people like someone! And it's not for avoiding each other god dammit!

I was walking down with EXO then I saw Alyshia leave the airport into the cab. Aish. I wonder how she is right now.

Baekhyun's POV

What is Luhan looking at?

Oh. Its Alyshia. Leaving the airport. Into a cab..

"Omo! Ya! I heard that that cab has a pervert driver!! A girl just went in!!"

"Yeah! Aish. She's so going to get it by him!"

"Aish. She's probably a tourist then! Going into a cab like that!"

"I wonder how she'll escape!!"

AUSTRALIA HAS PERVERT CAB DRIVERS?!!?!?!? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!?!?!

"Baekhyun... Ya... Did you hear that?"(Luhan)

"Mm. I did. Should we...?"

"Yeah! She's in trouble!!"

"OKAY!! Manager hyung... We need to help-"

"No. You can't. I heard those girls too. But... You're an idol. You're famous. You can't go around helping Alyshia like that. I'm sure... Someone will come soon."

"Cundae!"

"ANIYO. No buts. You're not helping her." Aish. I better call her to warn her.

"Hello? Baekhyun?"

"Ya! Alyshia! Be ful!! You're in a wi a per rt!"

"What? I can't hear you! You're breaking up!"

"ERVERT!"

"Huh? Pervert?"

Alyshia's POV

"ERVERT!"

"Huh? Pervert?"

I can't hear him properly.. Then the car suddenly stopped. The driver took my phone.

"Huh? What are you doing?" He ended the call with Baekhyun and started laughing.

"Haha. You're so pretty!" Is this what Baekhyun was talking about? The driver... Is a pervert..?

Someone's POV

That girl went in the car. Doesn't she know he's a pervert? I started following the car.

Steps of what happens: