Cancer

I giggled and played with his hair, this time not holding back. He didn't either, kissing my lips with his smelly morning breath.

"Ugh." I coughed jokingly as he got the hint, brushing his teeth, I followed and he took no time, pushing me back into the bed sheets, where we sighed and admired each other.

"Your parents aren't mad about you leaving Christmas night?" I asked surprised.

"No. They took a small vacation to Cincinnati to visit cousins. If anything we're mad." He joked.

"I liked your gift. Sorry if it might not have shown." I laughed as he nodded, pecking my lips, neck and collarbones.

"And I liked mine, being in your presence." He mumbled leaving a trail of wet kisses.

"You don't have to lie loser. I got you a gift. I just forgot." I laughed and he immediately jumped up.

"What is it?" He sat on my lap, like a puppy waiting for a treat.

"Here. Merry Christmas." I smiled as he tore open the small box wrapped in gold.

"Late." He corrected but grinned back, holding his gift to his chest like it was his most prized possession.

"Oh and I wrapped this up, but why bother?" I handed him a basketball shaped wrapping. Wonder what it is?

"Oh I wonder what it is?" He laughed sarcastically reading my mind.

"It's a big pack of golf balls."

"Oh shut up." He tore it open and saw Ohio state carved into the brown seams.

"Thanks so much."

"No problem. Now wear the chain." I'd put the gift from earlier around his neck, it was a basketball with a microphone. Our dreams.

One for me and one for him, but he wore them both.

Maybe Tyler would pick up singing... nah. Couldn't see it.

"I love it." He hugged me and I nodded.

"Your gift is pretty hard to beat." I laughed at the camcorder, already half opened and put together.

"Well those tickets to the Cavs game, I can't beat those." He muttered in disbelief and that thought had completely left my mind.

"Oh yeah... " I hesitated but should've known he'd take me first out of everyone.

"I want to go with you. I want to travel with you in Cleveland. We can talk our parents into letting us go alone, just the two of us." He whispered in my ear and I shivered. "Get a nice hotel room, visit the city, just the two of us... " He bribed.

"Wow, I'd never thought of that. Are we capable of driving and everything without an adult?" And a hotel, man this trip was going to be more expensive than I thought. I replanned my schedule and filled it with more babysitting opportunities.

"Don't worry, we'll figure it all out, but I really want you to go with me." His fingers traced mine.

"Of course. I know a bit of basketball myself."

"Who is the point guard of the Cavs?" He rolled his eyes.

"Um... ?"

He looked disappointed in me.

"Well I like Chicago anyways so I wouldn't know about... " I started and he looked mad, jokingly.

"Imma have to ask you to leave. I feel betrayed."

"Well you let me call you Michael Jordan all the time, I figured it was because of your liking of him?" I winced.

"Ew Bulls suck." He laughed.