Cared

Rowan's chest rose up and down, her doll-like hands gripping my torso for support. Her snores drifted throughout the room, as I just stared at this girl's magnificent beauty.

My hand reached out to touch her. She stirred in her sleep and nearly jumped when she saw my hand attached to the side of her face.

"Oh." She eased out of her nervous state once she knew it was me. My heart sunk, how many times did Dave make her wake up in fear?

"It's just me baby girl. It's always just been me." I whispered as she nodded slowly.

My hands reached behind her neck, I lay a gentle kiss on her lips, as she shyly reacted back.

"Oh Tyler." She let out as I kissed her neck.

I stopped before we could get carried away. "Let's go out and explore the town." I mumbled.

"I call showering first." She smiled and got up. I admired her giggling and running off, while starting to sing in the shower.

"You and me together, Through the days and nights. I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright."

I giggled at her singing and then smiled because she had a really nice voice.

"No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling. Can get in the way of what I feel for you." She rang out as I knocked on the door lightly.

"Save some warm water for me, yeah?" I chuckled.

"Okay." She said softly, she was embarrassed I'd heard her.

She came out and put her hair up in a ponytail, I loved the way it looked up, framing her face.

"Well I gotta shower." I grabbed my clothes and put my cap in her hands. She placed it on her head as I told her to search my suitcase for the other hat that I could wear.

I hopped in the shower and didn't bother singing, just smiling on how today would go. We went home today, but I still felt we'd get a lot done in the city.

"Done in there babe?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah." I replied and turned the knob off, changed, and exited.

"Thanks, I just have to use the mirror and finish with my makeup." She tip-toed past me and began applying some.

Ro wore less makeup now. She didn't have to cover up giant purple bruises, I hated that habit of hers.

Instead she swiped on a little lipstick and some mascara. My hands reached for behind her neck as I gave her perfectly soft lips a kiss. She was done getting ready.

"You're so pretty." I mumbled against her as she only kissed me back.

My hands found her waist as I hoisted her on the counter gently. Her legs wrapped around me as I placed my hand on the inside of her thighs, so right in those jeans.

"Tyler." She gasped out as my hand went further up.

I knew I was pushing things too fast, and pulled out of the kiss. "The things you do to me." I muttered as she giggled.

"Alright, let's go." She pushed off of the counter and swayed her hips in front of me. My hat on her head proudly. To show off to the world that she was mine.