End

Summer of senior year had almost passed. I looked out my window to see my dark blue car, instead of the trashy Honda I sold.

Tyler was asleep on the bed. I'd leave my apartment along with the memories it carried, as I went off to college.

I removed a finger from the blinds, and crawled back into the warm comfort of the bed.

He shifted and began to wake up, while grabbing my hand in his, and pulling me closer to his chest.

His eyes still closed, he kissed my neck gently, and pulled his hand away to rub his eyes.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"It is now." He smirked and sat me on his lap, while looking up at me with big eyes.

"Oh stop." I playfully slapped his chest as he grabbed my hips.

"Why? I have such a perfect view." He chuckled.

I paused, "We gotta get ready. Ty, today's the day." The sun was rising, but I knew we'd be late if we didn't move.

"A few more minutes is all I need." He replied with a boyish-grin.

"Whatever. Little devil child." I joked. "I'm taking a shower loser, you joining?"

His eyes went wide. He nodded furiously. "Ye–Yes. I mean, wow, you're calling me bad." He got up to follow me.

"Saves time, and water." I replied equally as innocently.

"We won't be saving either of those with us in there together."

"I'm afraid so." I teased. "The drive up to Otterbein will take ages.

"It's not that far!" He exclaimed as I shook my head.

"Oh Ty." I let out with a laugh. Grabbing the towel and exiting by myself.

------------------------

Kelly snapped a photo of us using my new camera I'd bought. She dabbed the corners of her eyes and clasped her hands over her heart.

"Oh Chris, look at them." She smiled.

"Mom we gotta go!" Tyler groaned as she snapped another picture.

"Ok dear. Rowan baby, take care of Tyler for me. Don't let my son party, make sure he studies. Well I doubt he'll be able to concentrate when he has such a beauty like you to stare at all day in class." She rambled as I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Mrs. it'll all be fine." I gave her a final hug as Zack came out.

"Bye Ro." He gave me a squeeze and stuck his tongue out immaturely as Tyler grew jealous. I laughed it off, and gave Ty a quick kiss.

Maddie crinkled her nose at that, we rushed out of the door with our belongings all in the trunks of our cars.

"Let's meet at the rest stop on 1-82?" He asked before I could drive off.

"Yeah." I nodded.

The car ride over was quick. Tyler and I had received a call from Josh. His graduation gift was a new drum kit, he really wanted to do music.

It almost pained me how little we'd see he whole gang. Kelsey going to Ohio State for Professional Cheerleading. She was going to be a cheerleader for the Cincinnati Bengals.

Jack was staying in state also, but going for med school. His hours almost never allowed for even a quick phone call.

Josh was in the same little town, but was happy, his old room in his parents place soon to be left.