Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The week went by really fast for the group. Ashley walked into the arena Saturday morning for the last practice before the show. "All right riders. We have our first show this weekend. I expect all of you to do really well at this. You all will all participate in and equitation division as well as your specialty class. This competition is to allow you to gain points for finals at the end of the season. I am now tell you that along with these competition for finals which we will do once a month. You will also have the school team competitions. Which is where you will all compete together to beat the other schools in the area. Now let's start the lesson."

After the lesson....

Clara said, "ugh now that the lesson is over I have to give Fallon a bath, pull her mane, braid her mane and tail, groom her, clean all of my tack..."

Aaron put his hands on her shoulders to get her to calm down, " Baby you have to calm down. We all have a lot to do today it is the day before the show. These days are always crazy,"

Clara looked into his eyes and said, "You know that is the first time you have called me baby."

Aaron smirked and said," is it okay I call you that?"

Clara took a shaky breath and said, "Yes it is fine. It is just the last person that called me that broke my heart and hurt me. So when you said it. It brought back all those horrible memories, but when you call me baby. I feel something that I never felt with the other guy."

Aaron wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips to hers. When he finished kissing her he said, "Trust me I feel that same feeling. I have never felt this feeling until I kissed you in tree. When we first met."

Clara said, "I love you Aaron."

Aaron replied, "I love you too, Clara. Come on why don't we do all of the thing we have to do together so this will go by faster."

Clara said, "I love that idea."

They walked off to their horses stalls to grab them and bring them to the wash stall.

At dinner...

Lucas said, "I literally spent all day getting Arte ready. I have not pulled his mane it a long time. It took me forever and I stabbed myself like 5 times. But the braiding didn't take that long since I am really fast."

Aaron said, "It goes fast if you do everything with a partner," as he out his arm around Clara. "Clara and I did everything together and it took literally half the time to complete everything."

Ben laughed and said, "So that is what you call soaking each other with the hose while giving you horses baths. Yea I agree, AJ."

Aaron glared at Ben and said, "Shut up Ben. At least I wasn't the one who could not get my own horse to stop rearing while I was giving her a bath."

Clara and Rachel looked at each other as their boyfriends continued to trade insults till they both said, "Why don't you both shut up so we can eat dinner in peace."

Ben and Aaron gave one final glared and stopped talking both known not to make their girlfriends mad. Aaron said, "So what time did the coaches say we have to get up by to leave for the show."

Brit said, "We have to leave at 6:40 am. I know us girls were getting up at 5:30 and then be out in the barn at 6."

Clara said, "I don't understand why we have to leave that early. Our class is the one of the last classes of the day. We are doing modified juniors right."

Rachel said, "We have to leave that early all of the freshmen teams are going and the beginner team is in one if the first divisions of the day. I know one girl is doing long stirrup and that is the second division."

Brit said, "I still cannot believe they are making us spend the day with the other teams, like really."

Aaron said, "They want the freshmen class to "bond". I think it is stupid because the intermediate team members can be nasty, especially the two show jumper they think they should replace Clara and I no matter how many times I tell them they have to jump 3 feet and above."

Clara said, "I know I have heard them in the halls. What we just have to do is prove them wrong and win. It is not that hard."

Lucas said, "I think if they say anything you just challenge them to a jump off. Everyone knows you guys are the best jumper in the freshmen class. You would not be here if you were not."

Clara said, "I know Aaron and I both can jump at least 4 feet. I doubt the other can even come close to that."

The rest of the group laughed as dinner was called to have ended and they all had to head back to the dorms and go to sleep.

A/N I had two shows this weekend and I did awesome. Two 1st, one 3rd, five 4th, one 5th, and one 6th. I was the reserve champion in my equitation class. I hope you enjoy the chapter. The next chapter will be the show. There was a little drama indicated here. If you want me to continue it please comment.