Chapter 24

Clara walked down the science hall was to her first written exam after coming back from break. She had not seen any of her friends since she got in this morning. She had her head down as she walked to her Bio class doing some last minute studying. The next thing she knew she slammed into someone and ended up on the floor. She looked up and said, "Watch where... Aaron?"

Aaron laughed still on the floor saying, "Babe I could say the same thing to you." He pulled his slightly anger girlfriend off the floor and into a kiss. "I missed you so much."

Clara blushed and said, "I missed you to. Have you seen anyone else?"      

Aaron said, "Yea I have seen everyone. You were the only person I was looking for but the last person I find. They are all in class already getting ready for the exam."

Clara laughed and said, "Great I cannot wait to see then and get this exam over with."

After biology exam...

Brit said, "Okay we have 10 minutes till we have to get to Algebra for our exam."

Luke groaned and said, "I wish they split our exams up through the week. I hate having all of them in one day. Not fun!"

Ben said, "I know I agree. My friends back at home during their exams it is week long and they have two a day and get to go home early."

Rachel said, "Can you both stop complaining we have to be to Algebra in 5 minutes so if we don't want to be late let's go.

After all exams are done...

Aaron flopped down in the couch and said, "My brain is done."

Clara said laying down next to him, "I agree. I still would love to know what in my right mind said that after I did all my exams I would go ride Fallen. Not smart on my part."

Luke said, "Yea what were you thinking?"

Clara glared at Luke and said, "I was being sarcastic."

Aaron said, "Calm down Clara. Why don't you go up to your room take a nap and I will wake you up for dinner?"

Clara's face softened and she said, "Thanks babe. I love you." After she kissed him she left.

A/N I know kinda boring it is more of a filler chapter.

Please read, vote, comment and enjoy!!

y{�ZĀg�