She Gets Protective

She Gets Protective:

There was a party at Simon Cowell's house and he invites you and the girls. Of course after a few hours, you and the girls decided to stay outside which is quiet.

"So.... Are we all having fun?" Ally asked. You sat at a chair and wrapped your arms around your girlfriend, Lauren. Everyone said their own 'yes' and stayed quiet. Obviously Camila is talking to Dinah, Normani and Ally are talking. "Baby? You alright?" Lauren spoke. You nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine Lauren" you replied and gave her a quick peck on the lips before Camila spoke, "Y/n" she whines.

"What?"

"Let's play a game" she called out. You and Lauren sat on the ground and everyone formed a circle. Camila spun the bottle and it landed on Dinah. "Dj! Truth or dare?" Camila asked.

"Dare"

"I dare you to..... Drink this" Camila held out her alcoholic drink. Dinah nodded and grabbed the cup before drinking it. "Damn girl" she breathed out. She spun the bottle and it landed on me. Oh crap....

"Y/n.... T or D?" she asked. "D" you simply replied, since you are sometimes in your dare devil side. Dinah smirked, "I dare you to.... Make out with Camila for 5 minutes" Dinah said.

"What???" you, Lauren and Camila cried out. "Yes!! I agree" Normani said. You looked at Ally, "C'mon smallz!!! Be our lawyer" you begged. "Sorry, but I'm on Dj and Mani on this one" she said. You groaned. "Dinah can you just give her a different dare?" Lauren asks the younger girl. "Nope. A dare is a dare" Dinah smirked. "Dinah...." You hissed. "Sorry" Dinah replied.
"I'm so sorry Lauren. I love you so much" you gave Lauren a quick peck on her cheek before you were pushed to Camila and then you started making out. Camila slowly started unbuttoning your shirt. Camila kissed your neck and you moaned. After unbuttoning your shirt she held your thighs and rubbed it.

Lauren growled and pushed Camila away before taking off her leather jacket and put it on you. "Camz!!!" she said.  Lauren wrapped her arms around you, "She's mine Camz!! You can't take her away from me"

"Sorry Lolo" Camila apologized, "She's a good kisser by the way"

Lauren growled at Camila and glared at her. "She's mine. I hate this game"

"Me too baby. I'm so sorry" you said and kissed Lauren's cheek. "It's cool babe. I love you" Lauren replied and kissed your lips.