Sabrina Carpenter (PART: II)

Y/N's POV

"What's with you and that bitch?" Lauren asked me in a cold tone of voice.

I tilted my head to the side while narrowing my eyes at her. "What?"

"Oh come Y/N! You know what in talking about!" Lauren thew her hands in the air, completely frustrated. "I really don't know what you're talking about, babe? Bitch who?" I asked as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Sabrina fucking Carpenter! Who else am I referring to?!?" Lauren screamed. "Why are you calling Sabrina a bitch? What did she do to you? Last time I checked, you haven't even met her, why are you calling her that?" I asked, getting angry.

Sure she's my girlfriend, but Sabrina's my best friend. I obviously can't let her or anyone talk to Sabrina like that, or call her mean names.
"Oh so now you're defending her? Really Y/N? I'm your girlfriend! How could you do this to me?!" she screamed at me. "How could you call Sabrina a bitch when you haven't met her!!" I snapped.

"She's been hanging out with you all day. Even the girls noticed it! She's stealing you from me!" Lauren screamed.

"That's because she needed help!" I replied.

"Oh help on what? You obviously have no projects or quizzes or exams these days Y/N. Why would she need your help?" Lauren said. I ran a hand through my hair again, getting frustrated as well.

"She's having-"

"Why don't you just tell me the truth, Y/N. Say it right to my face that you love her more than me! That's probably why some students around school think you and her are dating, because you secretly love her!"

My eyes began to water as to why she would think that I can do this to her. "L-lauren... No... I do love you..."

Lauren rolled her eyes at me. "We're over, Y/N. I hope you have a nice time with Sabrina" she said with a glare before pushing pass me.

The words echo through my head that I didn't realize Lauren was far from me and I can't ran after her now. I fell to the ground and started crying my eyes out. I didn't even care that I was late in class.

How could she do this to me? I thought she love me...

Lauren's POV

"WHAT?!?! YOU AND Y/N BROKE UP?!?!?" Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normani screamed in shock.

"Sshh!!!" I shushed them. We're currently in Social Studies and we're having a free-time. "You and Y/N broke up?!" they whispered/yelled.

I nodded and began to write random words on my open textbook. "What happened? You two dated for almost a year now! It's impossible if she doesn't love you anymore" Ally said.

"She did. She hung out with Sabrina more than me and it's like it's telling me they're secretly dating. She loves Sabrina more than me" I mumbled. "Did she tell you that?" Dinah asked. I shook my head, "She doesn't have to. Actions speak louder than words" I replied.

My pencil broke which made me growl. Damn it.

"How can you tell their dating? Did you listen to her side of the story?" Camila added. That made me stop and look at her. I didn't listen to Y/N's part.

"Yeah... That's why! You didn't even listen to her side of the story. Maybe there's another reason why Y/N was hanging out with Sabrina for the whole day" Normani pointed out. "Oh my God... I have to go and apologize" I mumbled and started packing my things.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Lauren you can't just walk inside Y/N's classroom. Do it when class is over" Ally yanked my back.

"But what if--" I was cut off when the teacher announced something about having a quiz tomorrow.

Fuck all of you stupid teachers!

*Time Skip*

Finally when school is over, I ran to Y/N's locker and waited for her. I leaned against it and waited.

Oh my God, what have I done? The girls were right! What if Y/N has an explanation why she hung out with Sabrina all day? What if right now she probably is dating Sabrina because she hates me for screaming and blaming her earlier? I can't lose her, she's everything to me.

I've waited for 20 minutes but she never came. I looked around the halls and heard someone scream.

"Hey Y/N!! Sabrina!! Wait up you lovebirds"

It's one of Sabrina's friends, Corey! I turn to see him running towards Y/N and Sabrina. Y/N spotted me just as Corey caught up with them. Y/N immediately yanked both of Sabrina's and Corey's arm and ran outside of school.

Wait, what did Corey say? Lovebirds?! They're really dating?!?

"Babe! Please, wait!" I shouted as I ran after them. Man, Y/N's fast! Plus she's dragging two people with her!

They ran towards a white van and quickly got inside. They didn't even slide the door closed, they yelled at the driver to start the engine.
Just as the last person jumped in, which happens to be Corey, the driver started the engine and drove off.

I panted and stopped running, knowing I won't catch up.

I quickly ran to my car and followed the van. Due to the traffic, it's impossible to catch up with them. Lots of vans were surrounding me and I don't know the plate number.

This could not get any better *note the sarcasm*

Thunder cracked and rain poured down. Great... That's just great...

*Time Skip*

Y/N's POV

When Corey got in the van, the driver, John, sped up and drove away.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks for giving us a ride hone, Corey" Sabrina said. "No problem. Anything for my girls" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh and I asked your parents if you girls wanna go to the ball before heading home and they said it's fine" Corey said. Mine and Sabrina's eyes lit up.

"You girls up for it?" he asks us. "Of course!" we screamed.

********

Okay again, this still have Part 3.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.