You're Her Celebrity Crush

You're Her Celebrity Crush:

You sat on the couch with a soda in your hand as you grabbed the remote and turned the television on.

You just got home from a music video and it really stole all your energy and now all you want to do is sit down and relax.

You flipped through channels until you saw one that caught tour attention.

An interview with Fifth Harmony. One of your favorite band.

"Here we have five beautiful and amazing girls. Fifth Harmony" the interviewer, Casey said. The girls waved at the camera and smiled. "So how was your 7/27 album lately?" Casey asked.

"It's going really great. A lot of the fans have been buying and they love the album" Ally replied. "Yes. Your fans have been really obsessed with you album even in the social media" Casey laughed which made the girls laugh as well.

Throughout the whole interview, I kept my eyes on Lauren. "So... Changing the topic. Let's play a game. It's called Kiss, Marry and Hug" Casey suggested and the girls nod.

"Alright. Let's start with Camila" Casey said and faced Camila.

"Ryan Gosling, Harry Styles or Ariana Grande?"

"I would... Well obviously I would marry Ryan Gosling. And... I would kiss Harry, and hug Ariana" Camila replied.

"Nice choice. Ok, next Dinah Jane" Casey said.

"Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson?"

"Marry Robert, kiss.... Well maybe I'll kiss Joe and Hug Taylor" Dinah replied with a smile.

"Ok, next... Lauren Jauregui"

"Jade Thirlwall, Zayn Malik or y/n l/n?" Casey asked Lauren.

Wait... What? Why the fuck did Casey mentioned my name?

Before Lauren could reply, the other girls are yelling things out. "C'mon, everyone knows who Lauren is gonna pick" Normani said. "Yeah she's gonna marry y/n" Camila said. "What? No... Well I mean... I... Can I answer it?" Lauren stuttered.

"Ok, I would.... Hug Zayn Malik, kiss Jade Thirlwall and marry.... Y/n l/n" Lauren said.

"Woo!!!!" the girls cheered. "What a coincidence Lauren. We interviewed y/n a few days ago and the producers are calling her right now" Casey said and before you could react your phone rang.

You answered, "Hello?"

"Y/n, hi. I'm here interviewing Fifth Harmony" Casey said. "Uhm yeah I saw" you simply replied. "Yeah so you heard everything Lauren said?"

"Every single word"

"Lauren say something" Dinah said to the green eyed girl. "Uhm... Hi y/n. I just wanna say that you're an amazing singer and you've been my inspiration in everything" Lauren said. "Aww thanks Lauren. I'm flattered" you replied.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" Lauren asked. "Yeah sure. That would be great" you replied. "Cool. I'll ask for your number after the show" Lauren said. "Ok, bye" you said and ended the call.

"Thank you God! Best day of my life!" Lauren yelled.